Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV

     Sora was noticeably today tired today at school. Tazuki had to keep poking him during class to make sure he'd stay awake. I wonder what happened.

    As I was expecting, Sora explained everything to us during lunch. 

     "So let me get this straight. You decided to hang out with this kid who's known for being a delinquent, and apparently he isn't really a delinquent because he has a sleeping problem? And then you went to his house in the middle of the night because this thing was eating his dreams?" I said as I tried to sum up everything he told us. "A baku was eating his dreams." Sora corrected me. 

     "So the reason he's so aggressive at school is because he's sleepwalking and having really bad nightmares?" I asked. "Basically." Sora said. After learning this information, I felt a little guilty for blowing up at him yesterday. 

     Tazuki POV

     A few days later, Daichi came back to school. Sora's been trying to get us to meet him so we can make amends but he hasn't been at school the last few days. Today during lunch, he showed up at the rooftop but the only issue was that Sora wasn't here yet. Nor was (Y/N) or Motegi. It was really starting to get awkward.

     Daichi POV

     I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly intimidated by the guy that was here with me. I really hope Sora comes soon because it's getting really awkward. This guy is really scaring me for some reason. 

     Then I heard the door open. I thought I was about to be saved but I was wrong. I think this was the same girl who kinda threatened me when I was up here a few days ago. "Hey, you're Tachiaki, right?" My back stiffened a bit. "Yes! You can call me Daichi though. Or Tachiaki. Which ever you prefer!" I said as politely as I could. "No need to be so nervous!" She laughed as she pat my shoulder. "I'm (L/N) (Y/N), by the way. You can just call me (Y/N) though. It's really nice to meet you." She said. I didn't feel as nervous as I did a few seconds ago. "Nice to meet you too! I just wanted to say I am really sorry for what happened the other day. I was really out of line." I apologized. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." She smiled.

      (Y/N) and I were talking while we were waiting for Sora to come back. Finally, Sora and Motegi came through the door with food an drinks. 

     After meeting everyone and getting to know them, I was really glad Sora came around when he did. They were all really amazing people.

     A/N

     Thank you so much for 100 reads. We know it's a little late but we appreciate the support. We hope you continue to follow the story. That's all for now!