Chapter 16

(Y/N) POV

     The next afternoon Tazuki and I went to Sora's place. "Sorry guys, you can't come in." He said. "I know a way." Tazuki led me to Sora's backyard to see Sora standing next to a package. Tazuki knocked on the glass door. "Let us in, will you?" Sora had no choice but to. He opened the door and we entered the house. "So my dad sent me another weird package and it could be extremely dangerous." Sora explained. "I forgot to mention yesterday that I actually met your dad, Sora. Apparently, my parents and him are friends." I told Sora. "You're kidding." Sora said amazed. "Nope. He seems nice. But I guess he sends a lot of weird spirits and demons like my parents do." I said. "Your parents send you terrible creatures too?" He questioned. "Yeah. It's horrible." I answered. "Well, I'm getting ready to open this package so I'll need some help. Tazuki would you go take Pochi and the others outside?" Sora asked. "Okay." He said. I moved my hand and the door closed. "Sorry Tazuki but it's too dangerous for you. I don't want  you to get hurt." I said sincerely. "Please just open the damn door!" He yelled from outside. "Ready Sora?" I asked. "I guess." I made a hand motion and the box opened. Inside there was a statue of a dog. For some reason it looked oddly familiar.

     Flashback  (No one POV)

     On (Y/N)'s last day in Egypt Mokuren, Sora's father, asked (Y/N) for some advice. "Hey, (Y/N)? What do you think Sora would like? I was going to send him another package in a few days." " I think the dog statue would be fine. It looks nice and not at all dangerous." She replied. "You think so? Okay then. Thank you, (Y/N)." 

     End Flashback

     "You shall call me Aayan and would you not point that stick at me." The statue said annoyed. "Would you please let me in?" Tazuki asked calmly. I moved my hand and the door opened. He came inside to see the dog statue. "Aayan, do you remember me?" I asked Aayan. "Oh yes, you're the girl that chose me to be sent to Sora." He responded. "You chose him?" Sora asked. "Yeah, your dad asked me for advice so I told him Aayan looked like a good choice." I explained. "Oh and I remember your little dog friend, too." He said. Cosmo teleported onto the table and Aayan started nibbling him. Cosmo seemed to be enjoying himself. Tazuki then noticed something else in the box. He was about to touch it when I said, "I wouldn't do that. It could be dangerous." I took it out myself and emptied it. It turned out to be just sand. Mii and Cosmo looked at the sand happily. Sora and I let Cosmo and Mii play together in the sand for a little bit

     A while later, Motegi and Daichi came over and they met Aayan. We were sitting in the living room talking when we heard a hic coming from Sora. His face turned red. "You have the hiccups." I stated. "What if we scare him?" I suggested. Then I saw Mii. His bandage was unraveling. Wait, I can finally find out where the end to Mii is!  I heard a Tazuki sounding voice. "Tazuki, you are so cruel." I said with a smile. Motegi ran after them but ended up making it worse. Sora finally got to Mii and realized that the small group of friends were trying to get rid of Sora's hiccups.

     It was getting late so I decided to leave. "Bye Sora! Thanks for having me." I said. "Bye, (Y/N). Have a good night. I walked to my house and talked to Cosmo.

     Akio POV

     Our plan will be put into action in a couple of days. I can't wait. I'll finally make him proud.