Chapter 21

Akio POV

    I went back to the storage unit to find (Y/N) gone. "No! Haku is going to kill me." I said. "I need to get her back." "Well, well, well. Where has the witch gone Akio? I thought you had her." My brother looked at me. "I don't know. She was here, I swear!" I told him. "Now, now, dear brother, don't swear on what you know isn't true." He took a step closer. I stepped back. "I've given you so many chances, Akio. You are just nothing like me. You're a failure. I know what you are." Haku said. 

     Haku POV

     "You are so naïve, brother. You thought I didn't know." I said harshly. "I'm not an idiot. Of course, I would find out. I mean we look completely different. My hair is black and you have blonde. My eyes are grey and you have blue ones. We're polar opposites. We have different mothers. My mother was married to our father before you were born. We had a peaceful life until my mother was diagnosed with a disease. She died a week later. Then, your mother came along. They fell in love immediately and you were born. I noticed that she had a weird mark on her arm. I concluded that she was not a normal human. When you were 2 I went into their room to find our father's lifeless body on his bed. Your mother was also dead. I later found out your mother's coven killed both your mother and my father. Witches are the whole reason why we couldn't live like the rest of the world." I finished. "That's why you hate witches. Because they killed mom and dad."

     "Enough talking." I said. I grabbed a steel knife and walked towards Akio. We were centimeters apart. "Goodbye, brother." I injected the knife into my brother's stomach. Blood leaked. "If I'm going to die," Akio began. "You're coming with me!" He moved his hand and a sharp shadow struck me through my chest. I saw blood pouring down my body. I was dying. Dying with my brother. I'm sorry, Akio. I love you..... You won't have to suffer anymore.

     (Y/N) POV

     We were at Sora's house when I got his vision. I saw Akio and this black haired guy on the ground. They're bodies were bloody and lifeless. I came back to my senses to find my friends calling my name. "He's dead. Akio is dead." I said. "Who's Akio?" Sora asked. "The guy who took me hostage." I explained. "I wonder how." Motegi said. "I can only guess." I said. "It's getting late. I should be going." I told them and got up. "No you don't." Tazuki grabbed my hand. "You got kidnapped twice so we decided we all were going to stay at Sora's after all the stuff that's happened." Tazuki told me. "Fine. I need my clothes though." Cosmo teleported away and came back with a new set of clothes. "Thanks, Cosmo." I said. He yipped in response. 

     The next morning my parents came over. "We need to do something about that eye, (Y/N)." My mom said. My dad nodded in agreement. My mom unwrapped the bandage and muttered some type of spell and did some hand motions. "Close your eyes, (Y/N)." My mom said when she was finished chanting. I closed my eyes. "Open them." She told me. I did and my empty eye socket was no longer empty. I got my eye back. I could see everything. "How did you do that?" I asked amazed. "Magic." She said doing a hand gesture. I ran to the nearest mirror. I looked my new left eye. It was a shade of dark purple. I had a set of two different colored eyes. I walked back over to the group. "Wow." I was speechless. I went to hug my mom. I started to tear up. "Thank you." "Anything for you." She hugged me back.

     Tazuki POV

     I stared at (Y/N). Her eye... It's dark purple. She looks so happy. I smiled. She was okay and she had her eye back. Not her original one but it was an eye. I saw her turn to me. She gave me a nervous smile. Her parents noticed and they went into a different room. 

     "So...what do you think?" She asked quietly. I walked closer to her and put my right hand on her left cheek. "You don't need my approval. You're strong and you're beautiful, purple eye or not. You can see and you're happy. You're smiling. I haven't seen your smile in what feels like forever." She put her forehead against mine and she started to cry. "I missed you so much. Everyday, I hoped that you would come and save me. Seeing you again was one of the reasons why I kept going. You found me. You saved me." She said to me. "I am so happy I didn't lose you. A life without you is unimaginable." I told her.

     Sora POV

     I was with Motegi and Daichi listening to (Y/N) and Tazuki's  conversation. Motegi was crying in a corner and Daichi was patting Motegi on the back. (Y/N) got a new eye? It fell silent so I could only assume they finished with their conversation. "Hey guys, when do you think they're going to get married?" I asked my two friends in the corner. Motegi started to cry even more. "This is so sweet!" She sobbed. "Hey guys, we can hear you." I heard Tazuki say. He opened the door. I chuckled nervously. (Y/N) came in the room. "So I have a new eye." She announced. "That's great!" Daichi said. "I'm glad you think so." She said with a bright smile. "I'm going to talk to my parents really quick. I'll be right back." (Y/N) said. She left the room. "What the hell Sora?" Tazuki said. "When are you two going to get married?" Motegi asked. "Not you too! We've only been together for a couple of months. I don't want to rush things." Tazuki said. "We're just playing with you." I told him. "You better be." Tazuki warned. He exited the room and (Y/N) came in. "What'd he say about marriage?" She asked. "He said he doesn't want to rush things." Daichi explained. "Figured. I understand." She said in a understanding tone. She then left the room.

     "What was that about?" Motegi asked. "Who knows?" I answered.

     A/N 

     Thanks for 1k reads guys! Since this story is about to come to an end we are doing a Utapri fanfic next. If you have any suggestions for future stories let us know. We will do our best to make it happen. Once again, thank you so much for 1k reads! :)