Chapter 2

Sora's POV

     "OH NO, I'M LATE!" I yelled as I ran out of my house. As I was running, I almost ran into a girl but she dodged me just in time. Then I realized that I was falling. I waited for the impact but it never came. I was floating, my face centimeters away from the ground. "How did that...." I whispered. 

     " Are you okay?" The girl asked me. Still trying to comprehend what had just happened, I stared off into the distance. "Hello?" She asked. I shook my head and said, " Oh, sorry I bumped into you. Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." I told her. She smiled at me. "No problem." She said. She looked sort of lost. " It was a  good time for you to come around because I'm new here and I can't seem to find the way to the high school. I was wondering if you knew the way?" She explained.

     " I actually go there! We can walk there together!." I told her. "Thanks a lot," she said while smiling.  We started heading towards the school.

     "We're here!" I told her. "Thanks again." She said. She walks two steps and turns around. "Sorry for bothering you again but I don't know where my class is. Could you help me find it?" She asked me. "Sure! Let me see your schedule." I told her. I looked at it and saw she had the same classes as me. " Well, you can walk to class with me since we basically have all the same classes," I told her. "Great! Thanks. Oh and I never got your name." She said. " I'm Kashiwagi Sora. What's your name?" I asked. "(L/N) (Y/N)." She said.

     We got to class and I sat down in my seat. "Sorry, I'm late," I said to the teacher. "Don't be late again, Sora. On another note, please meet our new student, (Y/N)." She gestured towards (Y/N). " Hi, I'm (L/N) (Y/N). I hope we can get along." She said with a smile.