Let's Go To Bed

We're on the road for what seems like hours when Danny stops the bus in a parking lot. "What's going on?" Sam says, once again emerging from his hiding place in the back of the bus. Jake and I must have fallen asleep on the floor because I find myself confused looking out the window to see that the sun has already set.

"Calm down, I'm sick of driving. We're at a Walmart and there's a jazz club across the street. I read about it on this map app and the reviews say it's crazy. Anyone up for some drinks and music?" Danny asks.

"Hell yeah!" Josh yells, getting up to change his shirt.

"Might as well," Jake says. "I could use a drink, how about you?" Jake asks me, extending a hand to help me up. I nod.

Sam rolls his eyes, shrugs, and follows Danny out the door of the bus and into the club.

After a small conflict—the bouncer didn't think Sam's ID was real—we all get to a booth in the back of the club. Of course Danny and Sam have an X on each hand, but that doesn't stop the twins from sharing their beers. A Dave Brubek cover band is playing "Take Five" quietly in the background. "Should've known it would be this kind of club," Danny says, sounding a little disappointed.

"And out of all the songs, they chose this one!" Sam begins, "But hey, 'Take Five' is still good, and so is the beer!" We all agree and continue drinking. I'm a little surprised by Sam's cheerful attitude. Jake puts his hand on my leg under the table and I put my hand over his, smiling a little but being careful not to draw any attention. I'm a little nervous about what to do when we get back on the bus and get ready for bed. I assume that I'll be sleeping in Jakes tiny bed, but I hope he's not expecting too much tonight.

After about two hours and two disappointing cover bands later, all five of us are stupid drunk and ready for bed. "Hey Lex, you and Jake can have the bedroom tonight and we'll all sleep on the couch and the chairs, alright?" Danny says, drunkenly. I knew he put away about 6 beers and half of a vodka soda, so I'm a little shocked he offered to give up a bed. The "bedroom" consists of four tiny fold out beds attached to the wall, separated from the rest of the bus by a curtain. Not too comfy, but good enough for some young men who eat candy all day.

I shake my head and start to open my mouth to tell Danny that I don't mind them sleeping in their own beds tonight when I hear Jake thank him and mumble something about noises and waking the guys up anyway. He thinks he's getting some tonight I laugh to myself. As we all walk back to the tour bus, Jake comes up from behind and hugs me tightly. "Can't wait to get into bed with you," he whispers sweetly in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine. What am I going to do?

———————————————

Heyy so I'm not too sure what to do with this story now. I have some ideas but help would be appreciated! It's kinda boring so I wanna fix that. Should I add sex or would that ruin the story? If you have suggestions please comment, thanks!