Pt 2

Calamity took the lead and I stayed behind a little bit not wanting to be near Drift or her. "Drift babe you're so funny!" I looked at my feet as I continued to follow them 'maybe there's someone else.' "Uh, I didn't say anything??" Just then Calamity screeched "Dire you scared the shit out of me!" I looked up at who she was talking to "and who's this?" "Oh, that's just y/n." I rolled my eyes at her "y/n? Cute name." I smiled "thanks." I haven't even received compliments like that since well since Drift. The whole time we walked around Dire kept flirting with me? Drift kept looking back every couple minutes once we got the edge of the forest Dire smiled "I'll take north border with y/n." He led me into the forest still flirting with me "so you're the one that's the lovesick puppy? Lemme guess, Drift?" I looked at him "I-I'm not.. no." He looked at me  "huh? I asked if there was something going on between you and Calamity ." He pinned me to the ground and held me down laughing "got you." I laughed with him a little confused until I felt something against my leg "Dire.." he leaned forward and kissed me softly as he brought his other hand down next to me  "what're you d-?" "Shh." He pressed his lips to mine again as he kissed me he slowly moved down my neck he gave me a hickey.. he was on top of me I kissed back... I kissed back. He eventually pulled away with a satisfied smile before he picked me up and wrapped his arms around me as he kissed me one more time before pulling away "let's get back." I nodded slightly confused with myself 'I've known him for a couple of minutes... but I was so desperate for attention...' we met back up with Drift and calamity and went back to HQ.
I laid down in my bed happily "hey uh  y/n.." "what?" I was already annoyed just by hearing his voice "I didn't want to ask before but- wait do you have a fucking hickey?" Oh wow he actually sounded pissed it's not like He even cared about me I glanced over at him "maybe..why do you care?"  "Because Dire isn't exactly a good... person? he's already had four girls in the time I've been here. I don't want to see you get hurt." "Funny for you say something like that like you can talk.." my voice cracked and I put my face in my pillow so he wouldn't see my tears he didn't say anything as he took his shirt off and got in the bed. "I still love you.." "huh?" Drift asked sounding confused "nothing, stupid."  I fell asleep pretty quickly after that.
"look y/n I don't have time for this no I don't have feelings for you, no I don't want you to be my girlfriend, and no you were never anything more than a friend to me." He spoke to me so coldly I stood there as tears formed in my eyes "I.." he looked at me and opened his mouth to say something "y/n!" Raptor called out to me as he ran over "see you around y/n." Drift said painfully before he turned around I grabbed his hand "b-but I heard you last night." I whispered my voice cracking "I lied. you mean nothing to me y/n." Without turning around he left. This time I ran after him "Drift, please! I-I love you!" I fell to my knees and cried as he left "you said you loved me.." "y/n?" I opened my eyes and wiped away my tears as I gripped the hoodie under my pillow I couldn't bring myself to look at him I knew what would happen if I did "y/n are you ok?" He sounded worried the same way he used to sound whenever I used to cry "yes.." "..that's a lie." I sat up "Just like everything you told me." I said as I turned around I saw him flinch I knew I hurt his feelings but you know what? Fuck his feelings. my cheeks were red, my eyes were puffy anyone could tell I'd been crying but to not be able to go to him and tell him what was wrong hurt. but he chose Calamity. I didn't fall back asleep right away I don't know if drift did but I heard him get up in the middle of the night he left for a minute before he came back "what's wrong with her?" Who is he talking to? "Nothing." Raptor.. of course "she's been like this almost every night ever since YOU left her." One of them shut the door and they whispered "you're the one who thought I'd slept with her! I would never do that to her while she was drunk!" "What? Why was my sister drunk?" "Look she went out with friends she ran into me at the party so I brought her home but I swear I did nothing with her!" Raptor sighed "I know you didn't I just overreacted and after you left it was too late even though I never fought with her after that we haven't been close at all since then.." "she was out with dire today...I think she likes him but he's not good for her he's just a-" I fell asleep no longer listening to the two boys and hoping I wouldn't have a nightmare. "-a fuckboy! he's already had four girls in the past 5 months." "Well, she needs to figure that out for herself" "Raptor, you idiot, I don't want to see her get hurt!" "Then why did you leave? Huh? Why would you leave her like that?"  "I don't know! I didn't mean to end up with Calamity, to begin with! I know she's cheating on me but.. I just wanted a relationship with someone like y/n but Calamity is just a..bad girlfriend." "Goddamnit Drift you know she loved you! You chose to leave and you hurt her! So get over it just like she did!" "I'm not the one who thought their best friend would sleep with his drunk little sister." "well, that's a personal problem because she has someone else to love now isn't it?" Without saying another word Raptor left and slammed the door "I fucked up so bad!" Drift groaned as he got back in the bed.
"Hey, baby!" I sighed as Calamity burst into the room Drift groaned "not in the mood." He said sounding annoyed "Babe!" I looked up at the sound of Dire's voice as he picked me up and spun me around 'guess we're dating... I'm okay with that.'  "Dire oh my god put me down before I throw up!" He laughed and set me down "I'll wait for you downstairs." I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to change "they've been together for a day and have a better relationship then we've ever had." Calamity's voice was barely above a whisper "and?" "Drift what is your problem today?!" Drift groaned "just get out so I can change please. I'll talk about it with you later" He sighed. I walked out of the bathroom after getting Dressed and brushing my teeth I didn't bother with makeup because..because I don't know how to do my fucking makeup, that's why. Drift turned around and looked at me carefully as if he wanted to say something but he made no attempt to speak to me "ok then.." I went downstairs to the living room to be greeted by Dire "you look beautiful." He said quietly as he kissed my cheek I blushed "thanks." 'Maybe Dire could be the one..' "Alright baby you have training today." I nodded "with you?" He shook his head "Nah I wish.. I have to go on a mission with Raptor." I nodded "you'll be with Drift all day today." "Oh.." he smiled as he got up and gave me a kiss on the forehead "I'll see you tonight." He said as he left "hey y/n come eat breakfast with us!" I went over and sat at the table with Teknique, Fate, and Zoey. They all seemed really cool, nothing like Calamity. After breakfast I went back upstairs to brush my teeth to find Drift talking to Calamity again I ignored them and went into the bathroom. "Look, Calamity I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm mad at you I'm not I'm just mad at myself right now." "I can make you feel better~" I choked like actually choked on some toothpaste "ooof" I muttered to myself. I could hear Drift burst out laughing. After I finished in the bathroom I left the room awkwardly like I didn't just almost die.
Drift came downstairs in the same clothes he wore yesterday but I couldn't talk because I was in the same clothes too like my wardrobe was almost identical to every other girl in the house.
The training wasn't all that bad when I finally got to shooting the gun though? my aim was Garbage. Drift kept snorting "I know you're laughing you, dork!" I said as I laughed along with him "here." I looked up at the sound of Drift's voice he stood behind me and put his hands on mine "I love you y/n." "I love you too.." "y/n did you hear me?" I blushed "uhh no?" Drift sighed "I said you can shoot." "Ok." I shot the target "Did you see that!?" I said all excited I relaxed after a moment and allowed him to help me again. after I could do that he let go of me I sighed  "so you and Dire huh?" He sounded curious but there was something else that I couldn't quite place I nodded "yeah he's actually the first guy I've dated since..ever." Drift flinched at my words "you and Calamity?" I sounded so jealous oh my god I have a boyfriend I shouldn't be jealous of someone else. If Drift caught the change in my voice he ignored it because he just shrugged "I guess." "So how'd you meet her what happened?" I asked as I sat down "we uh met before I left and started dating two days after I left." "..." 'he got over me in two days TWO DAYS it took me Two months just to stop crying every night because whether I accepted it or not I never fully got over him.' I pulled his hoodie tight around my body as I shivered he looked at me "you cold?" I shook my head "I'm fine it's just a little chilly." Me and Drift sat next to each other we'd spent most of the day catching up avoiding the day everything went down. I didn't expect to get so close to him again so quickly but here I was making fun of raptor with him. "Hey, baby." I frowned at Clam girls voice. Drift did too "oh, hey,Calamity." She smiled "did you forget about our date!?" "Oh shit!  I'll uhh see you later y/n." "Stop swearing Drift!" Calamity growled He seemed reluctant to leave.
"Y/N!" Dire wrapped his arms around me "guess who?" "Dire I know it's you." I laughed he smiled and kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine "come on I wanna bring you to the restaurant.