just a kiss (cheated on sequel-ish?)

Don't mind the errors I was literally half asleep when I wrote this.

I'd gone out with a few friends me and Drift had been dating for a little over a year and honestly I loved him like really loved him.
"I just feel so different when I'm with him. A good different." Brite shrugged "y/n you're kinda young to be thinking you found your true love." "Brite I'm 19." "Not even old enough to Drink." I rolled my eyes "I love him." "Have you guys. Ya know?" I stared at her blankly "ya know?" She moved her hand I felt my face go red "um.. no." She hit me playfully "y/n I can tell you're lying!" "Please don't tell anyone guys it's embarrassing."  Valkyrie looked up with a small grin while Brite and Zoey crosses their hearts "Promise!" Zoey grinned "but how was it?" Brite looked at me I looked down "uh.. normal?" "I mean like how did you feel after?" "Did you regret it?" "Did it hurt?" I shook my head "it didn't hurt. And why would I ever regret that? And I know you're no stranger to that topic why do you keep asking?" I looked down and crossed my arms quite embarrassed Valkyrie looked up "was he big?" I stared at her "what!? I haven't.. he's the only one who I've ever seen!" She smirked "answer." I squirmed under her stare "ok he was probably maybe bigger than average but definitely not small!" I rested my head on the table completely embarrassed with the conversation "can we talk about something else?" Brite nodded and turned to Valkyrie "well, I just started dating Dire!" Valkyrie said proudly causing me to flinch at the mention of his name  she burst out laughing "did you see y/n's face! Hilarious!" Brite and zoey seemed amused at her words. no one else knew what had Happened during that relationship except Drift. I was honestly scared it would happen again. "Ok guys I'm gonna go home." I stood up "y/n it's dangerous to go alone have Drift come get you." I shook my head "It's fine I'll call him." I left my money on the table as I left the cafe and grabbed my phone. Before I could dial it I stopped at the sound of someone's voice "y/n let me walk you home it's too dark." I turned to dire and froze. "I-I." He shook his head "come on." He started walking leaving me to follow after him I kept my distance we hadn't really talked since the breakup and avoided each other at the house. It was a short walk. I knocked on the door before leaning against the wall Dire looked at me as he placed his hands on either side of me. I looked up at him he was acting so much like Drift now. The way he'd joked with me and talked to me on the way back and even right now. he looked down at my lips before he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my lips my eyes widened and I found myself unable to pull away 'he isn't Drift but I can't stop!' I found myself allowing him to kiss me. The door opened and he pulled away "Y/n?" My eyes widened and I stared at Drift "Drift I- it isn't what it looks like!" He didn't speak as he just closed the door Dire looked down at me "if he's mad come meet me in my bedroom tonight." "Yeah right." I ducked under his arms and went into the house making a beeline for the stairs.
I knocked on the door "Drift?" When he didn't answer I opened the door 'he's in the shower.' I sat on the bed and waited "I fucked up." I muttered as I frowned.
The door finally opened to reveal Drift with his towel around his waist I blushed at the sight like I did every single time. Drift looked at me as he went to his closet "we should talk.." I frowned "Drift I swear I didn't mean to!" He dried his hair as he went into the closet 'It's all over.. all because I decided to let my ex kiss me.' I bit my lip as a tear rolled down my cheek  and I held my sob as I quickly stood up and went to leave the room 'I know I should just face this but I can't. It'll hurt more than my breakup with Dire because he didn't care about me but Drift.. this is my fault.'
I'd ended up in the room with the girls I'd told them what had happened and surprisingly they understood "hey it was a heat of the moment thing. And you didn't kiss back." "But I allowed him to kiss me!" I buried my face in my hands "I'm stupid and I don't deserve someone as good as Drift." "Y/n don't say that!" Zoey said with a glare "what do you care? You have a good relationship." "I-" She was cut off by a knock at the door we all knew who it was. I got up and went to the door wiping my eyes as I stepped into the hallway and closed the door behind me we silently walked to his room which was the farthest from everyone's and he closed the door before turning to me "y/n what's wrong? Did I.. Did I do something wrong?" He sounded worried I hit my lip as a fresh wave of sadness washed over me "I'm so sorry! I basically cheated on you with my Ex!" "What? Y/n I-" "I know I'll- I'll get my stuff tomorrow." " Y/n if you would listen-" "I ruined our relationship and I thought.. I thought that maybe this one would be better but-" Drift took my face and pulled me into a kiss. When we pulled away I looked at him "I forgive you." He said softly  I stared at him "what? You really-" "y/n It was just a kiss it could've been something much worse. You didn't even kiss him back and I know you're still weird around him. " He went to the bed and sat down "go clean up and we can watch Tv and cuddle."
I shut my eyes for a long moment before I opened them. The movie hadn't even started yet I leaned on Drift he looked tired too. He closed his eyes "maybe we'll watch a movie later." He yawned. Within minutes he was asleep. 'He forgave me..' I leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips "I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so much Drift I honestly and truly think that you're the one. I've only been with you two years and you've treated me better than I've ever been treated by any guy. You cared for me and loved me even though I can be annoying as fuck. Even after that incident where everyone thought I was crazy. you dated me after I fell out of a window trying to leave because I couldn't handle the stress." I looked at his sleeping face before I continued "I know it's stupid and cliche to tell you all of this while you're asleep but I love you. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my entire life I love you more than I love myself and I know that you're the same with me. I'm so lucky to have you. I fucking love you." I shook my head "I just poured out my heart to my sleeping boyfriend." Drift wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer his eyes wide "did you just say that you love me?" I blushed "three times?"  "yes." He smiled "I fucking love you too Y/n, more than you could ever imagine." He pulled me into a deep kiss.