Damn girl, you lookin 😎 fine

| Emma's POV |

Andre had sent the photos and I had instantly fell in love, I posted multiple mainly of me and Ellie but some with Hannah so that the fans didn't suspect or attack.

Apparently I wasn't the only person who loved them because James messaged me straight after, he hyped me up and insisted that we should do a shoot together. I was so down but I was waiting to hear from him to know when and where.

Yesterday he called me when me and Sarah were hanging out in the twins' front room, he pleaded for both me and Sarah to take part in what he called his sisters apparel lookbook.

Sarah screamed, she's honestly the cutest person ever and my heart turns to mush when she and Grayson interact. We were beginning to become close, which I'm grateful for because being alone with two boys probably isn't good for either of us.

"Go and look hot" Ethan smirks with both his hands on my waist, he makes me shimmy a little and I giggle. He is so hyper for me to do this, it's because he wants more photos of me to frame- obviously.

But I'm not feeling too great, especially when for the past week my face had become much more patchy than usual- and I hadn't even fake tanned in a while. Ethan still sticks by me looking perfect but I can't shake away the thought of the darkened mask my face had randomly started to adapt. Weird.

"You ready to go?" Sarah shouts through the house, I kiss Ethan goodbye before jogging towards her.

She looks beautiful. Her ombré hair fell from dark to a rich honey blonde and it suited her all too well. I was almost envious of her good looks and deep brown eyes.

"You nervous?" I ask her as I tap a tune on the drivers wheel on the way down to the studio which we were supposed to be shooting at

"Mhm a little" she says sweetly and I chuckle and tell her not to worry because James was sure to make her feel comfortable, especially seen as Grayson had consistently threatened him on the phone last night for hours.

"We're here so take a deep breath and let's go and look cute" I smirk and she giggles and swings herself out the car.

We walk into the studio and a middle aged man greets us with a handshake and leads us towards a room where James instantaneously pounces on top of us.

"I'm sorry were late" Sarah smiles and he tells her not to worry in the slightest, he sends me a reassuring nod before throwing his arm in the direction of his other models.

They were all beautiful, all in their different ways. Some curvy, some skinny, some tanned or dark, others pale and tall.

"Let me introduce you to my girls" James beams, skipping towards the girls who are wearing his merchandise. As he points to the first girl, another man throws me a SISTERS hoodie in a baby pink and tells me to wear it. "This is Emily"

He points to a girl with brown hair, she gives me a small wave and I return one back.

James carries on down the line until he has stated each of their names and they've each given me a wave. That is until another girl emerges from behind a screen,

James hollers for her to come over and she dances towards us swaying her long rich blonde hair. As she gets closer, she has this wide smile and she reaches her hand out immediately with no introduction.

"This is the daughter of our photographer and a very close friend of mine"

"Nice to meet you" she says with a smile flicking her eyes between me and Sarah to analyse us thoroughly "my names Lexi, I guess we're gonna be in front of the camera together"

"She's one of the best" James carries on and she blushes.

"He only says this because he doesn't pay me. Cmon I'll show you around so that this goof can get his shit together"

We follow Lexi into a changing room and we sit and talk about ourselves and others for a while, she warns us of the diva's and who's actually genuinely nice.

I seem to like this bitch, she's truthful, especially when she says,

"That bitch Margot really used my toothbrush this morning, but hell I let her because you should've smelt her breath. Fuck"

I can't stop giggling or thinking about her face when we're called on to the set, even when James begins to talk about being serious and looking moody in some pictures instead of us looking goofy all the time.

The photographer is clicking away and the bright flashes are basically giving me a fucking seizure. After we've finished the shots and we've posed multiple times with all sorts of different facial expression, we retreat to the changing rooms.

"I really need a coffee right now" I state towards no one in particular

"Let's go" Lexi suggests

"Right now?" Sarah asks and Lexi shrugs and tells us that we're finished for the day so why not.

"Okay sure" I grin picking up my phone and briefly texting Ethan that I won't be back for a while "we could do with some girl time" I smile side eyeing Sarah who nods and agrees

"You live with all boys?" Lexi asks, Sarah and I nod "they big dicks?"

A small smirk plays upon my face, I know she didn't mean it sexually but I can't help it and I know neither can Sarah

"Mhm you could say that"