Epilogue

(A/N I feel proper heart broken that this is the end, I'm going to miss you. FUCK😭😭😭😭😭)

| Emma's POV |

"If you don't stop running around I'm literally not going to feed you" I smirk crossing my arms across my chest.

"Baby they're just kids-"

"I'm talking to Gracie" I laugh and Grayson freezes in his position and looks at me guiltily.

"You wouldn't not feed me" he pouts and I squint my eyes and shrug,

"Try me"

"Don't worry, uncle Gray, you can have some of mine" smiles Ayla looking up at him with her big puppy dog eyes.

"Don't worry, mommy was just joking" he grins picking her up and sitting her on his hip. I scoff at his words and he raises an eyebrow but I pass it off.

Ethan takes my hand in his as we walk back into the house to get the picnic we decided we were going to have on the back yard.

"Mommy?" There's a tug at the bottom of my jeans and I turn to watch as Arche stares up at me with a smile. Ethan has gelled his hair to one side and he looks so grown.

"What's up baby?" I ask squatting to his level and taking his soft hand in mine.

"Can I help you take the picnic outside?" My heart swells and I start to beam, he's so freaking sweet and helpful. He reminds me so much of Ethan it's crazy.

"How about you take the plates to auntie Sarah, she's outside?" I suggest passing him the paper plates and he nods like he's so proud of himself "you're such a good help" I coo kissing his forehead before he scurries away.

"He's a real little gentleman, isn't he?" Ethan chuckles picking up a few items of food and I can't stop myself from smiling.

"Mhm like his daddy" I pop a grape in my mouth and it's followed by Ethan pressing his lips firmly against mine "I love you" I whisper

"I love you too" he responds before leaving the kitchen with his hands full. I follow after him with all sorts stacked on top of me and Grayson notices my struggle and helps me to set everything down upon the blanket.

Grayson sits down and Ayla sits directly on top of his lap, I swear they're inseparable it's the cutest thing. She's wearing a pretty princess dress and her hair is in the pigtails that Sarah had done for her earlier.

Arche comes and sits next to me and casually slides his hand into mine as he carries on eating. His dirty blonde hair shimmers in the sun and it reminds me so much of the pictures I saw of me when I was a child.

He apparently wanted to dress smart because the family was coming round so he's wearing a cute shirt and a pair of suspenders.

"James is here" Ethan states looking up from his phone, and seconds after he walks through the back door with his arms spread and of course the twins- the younger ones- run and jump into his arms. He nearly falls back with the force.

"Hi sisters" he smiles after both children grab a hand each and pull him towards the picnic blanket, forcing him to sit down. They love him so much it's the cutest.