thirty

ophelia

to be honest it felt like a dream to be hanging out with max again. it was almost like nothing ever happened and we just picked up right where we left off. we laughed, we joked, we reminisced, i never wanted to go home after this.
his panel finished and he looked so in love with sitting up there on stage. it was like this was made for him. he was in his comfort zone and his smile was the biggest i've ever seen.
i watched as him and harvey jumped off the side of the stage so i made my way through the crowd to catch up with them. when max saw me he smiled widely at me causing me to smile back.
"did you like the panel?" max asks
"it was so cool. you guys look like you really like it up there." i say
max and harvey exchange a glance and shrug.
"it's a natural flow, we enjoy being able to let our fans see us and we get to see them." harvey says
i smile
"you could be up there one day." max says and nudges me
"oh no, no, no. i don't sing on stage." i say and shake my head quickly
"come on, you sound so good though." max shrugs
i shake my head once more,
"it's only for fun, it's nothing serious." i say
he gives me a doubtful look but drops the subject. i have thought about performing for a school talent show or something but for some reason i have major stage fright. i can sing in lives and for youtube covers but that's only because i can't see their faces. i'm only staring back at myself. being on stage in a whole other level i'll never be ready for.
max motions for me to follow him and harvey around the stage and out of the panel room.
"so what do you wanna check out first?" max asks as he swings his arms around
"what's the top place you recommend?" i ask and glance at him
"everything pretty cool not gonna lie. let's just walk around and whatever catches your eye we can go to." max suggests
"okay." i say and shrug
he smiles a bit and playfully puts his arm around my shoulder. it was gonna be a good day, i could already tell.

omg hi!
so sorry i haven't updated in like a million years, i had some writers block.
but i have some new ideas? maybe? so hopefully it will get things rolling.
this is like a filler chapter so sorry it's so short.
but if y'all are still here i appreciate it! i'll try my best to update more asap!!
ily all, thanks for still sticking around :)
vote, comment, and share!