Chapter 5

Lily above. She looks so cute!!!!

Aria's POV
I stood breathlessly as Derek waited for me down the stairs. The day was finally here, it was finally Saturday. I had no idea why I was so nervous. Maybe it was because I knew that at the end if today, I would will myself to share a bed with him. He was my husband and that should've have happened a long time ago but it didn't and the nervousness from my wedding day was back. I forced myself out of the trance and focused instead on that task ahead, we were going to pretend to be the best couple who were hopelessly in love. I wore a caramel dress which was strapless and had a sweetheart neckline which exposed more of my boobs than I hoped to. It was figure hugging and went all the was down to my ankles until a mighty slit tore it at the bottom, and all the way to my mid thigh on my right leg. I paired it with white open toe wedge shoes and a gold chain necklace with a heart shaped  diamond pendant and matching earrings. For my hair, I did it in an ultra French braid, seeing that Derek liked it the last time I had it on. Lastly, I did a smokey eye and had nude lipstick on.

He stood at the bottom of the stairs now, in a dark blue suit and a black shirt underneath. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I linked my hands with his and he glanced down at me "I love your hair". I smiled inwardly, giving myself a high five and screaming mission accomplished  but outwardly saying a low thank you. He walked me out and we stood upfront by the entrance, like the picture perfect hosts. The white limo he had sent to the airport arrived and stopped down the stairs from us. I sucked in and put on my best smile.

The limo door opened and a man got out, dressed in jeans and a grey polo shirt. He held his hand into the car and helped his wife out, a beautiful brown haired woman in a blue dress. They were nothing like what I'd expected. I expected an older couple but instead, the man looked to be in his early thirties and the woman in her mid twenties, probably older than me by a little. They made their way up the stairs to meet us, clearly exhausted. I could relate since I had been carting, carrying, stowing away, pairing and arranging clothes, shoes, books, make up makeup materials and other stuff for the last four days. It was a miracle Sally and I finished almost an hour ago. Every single part of my body ached, even parts I didn't know existed. I took a short but steamy hot shower and changed into the caramel dress and did a ten minute makeup before I ran to meet Derek.

When they reached the top, Derek and the blonde man engulfed themselves in a rather manly hug before he turned to the wife and gave her a gentle hug. "thanks for helping out" the man said. Derek smiled at him "of course, anything for family ". He turned to me and said "this is my wife, Aria" then he nudged me to them "and these are Theo and Kelly". I smiled warmly at them as I hugged each of them "it's a pleasure ". "the pleasure is all mine" Theo said while Kelly said "you look more beautiful in person ". I blushed at her comment. "sorry we couldn't come to the wedding bro" Theo said, giving him a pat on the back. "no hard feelings " Derek replied back. "why don't you go freshen up and join us for dinner" I pitched in. They all agreed and we went inside.

About twenty minutes later, they came back down, Theo wore a blue shirt and rolled the sleeves up while Kelly appeared rather adorable in a cream body hugging dress, more like mine but with a slit behind and long sleeves. She let her long brown hair flow down in a beautiful mass of curls. They joined me on the already set table before Derek walked back in. He sat beside me as we started with our meal.

"so you're Alan Montgomery's daughter " Kelly said, making me look up. I smiled at her "yes I am. It's hard to pass by such striking resemblance ". "true" she added thoughtfully. "so how did you guys meet" I asked only after I brought my glass away from my lips. Both of them grinned and Theo decided to answer "a one night stand ". I grinned as I looked at Derek "surely they are kidding " I said. He shook his head to tell me they were not. "so how did you manage to steal my cousins heart? " Theo asked me. "our dads are business partners so it just kinda happened I guess. He couldn't resist " I said with a shrug. He pulled he to him and kissed my cheek, "she's right, I couldn't resist ". I blushed when he didn't let me go.