Chapter 23

The long awaited day is finally here.
   Aria's dress above by the way. Now, let's get these two love birds married💏

Arias POV
     I blinked over and over again to make sure this was really happening. I even pinched myself a couple of times.

    I couldn't believe this day was finally here. The day I'd been waiting for since I was a little girl. I know it sounded a little weird since I was marrying the same man again. But this time, he had asked for my hand from my father, went down on one knee and gave me the most beautiful ring I had ever laid eyes on. I had a bachelorette party and even went wedding dress shopping. It still seemed like a dream, one that was too good to be true. And the best part was, he was the man I was so in love with...he was the man of my dreams.

    "You look adorable" I heard someone say from the door way.

    Stacy walked in, in an emerald dress and a smile on her face. She had a box in her hand and she handed it to me "something old, something new" she placed it in my hand "something borrowed, something blue".

    I opened the box and found a tiara, laced with diamonds at the base, in a light shade of blue.

    The tears filled my eyes "thanks Stacy" I announced, giving her a hug.

    She picked it up from the box "it has been in the Martin family for nine generations. Every bride that married into it or was born into the family wore it to her wedding" she placed it on my head "I did, Maddy did too, and now" she cupped my face "its your turn Aria".

   I felt the tears build up but I held them back, not wanting to ruin my makeup "thanks Stacy".

    The door opened again, revealing my bridesmaids in their white dresses. We kinda decided to reverse the dressing roles so they wore the traditional white dresses which I was supposed to wear. Dawn being my maid of honour on the other hand wore a royal blue dress, bringing a bit of colour to the train.

    "You look so beautiful, I'm gonna cry" Dawn said, enveloping me in a hug. Paige and Jade joined in, bringing a wave of emotions as they did so.

    We were currently at the mansion in the Hamptons which had the private garden on its grounds. Derek had rented out the entire place for the wedding to make it extra private. We didn't want to run into tourists on our way to the garden or have people taking photos of our intimate union.

    "The Martin Tiara" Jade said, touching it softly as it rested on my head.

    "Stacy just gave it to me" I explained, pointing at her mother who was still standing there.

    "You know" Stacy said, commanding our attention "the first time you and Derek we're getting married, he swore that if I gave you the tiara, he'd never talk to me again and today, on my way here, he swore that if I forgot the tiara, he'd never talk me again".

    I giggled when I remembered  how my relationship with Derek started. "I'll tease him about it later" I assured her. She nodded and walked to the door "let me go check up on him, I'll be back in a while".

    I turned to the girls and smiled "I can't believe this is happening".

   "I'm so happy for you Aria, both of you" Paige said, giving me a genuine smile.

      "Hey auntie" I heard the door swing open and lily run in. She looked beautiful in her white dress. She was supposed to lead the bridal train, spread the rose petals for us.

    "You look like a little bride yourself" I commented, loving the dress on her. She giggled and her hair which was let down, danced "I feel like a little bride" she admitted.