Acknowledgements

Firstly, I want to say I'm grateful to God Almighty for giving me the grace to finish this book.
I also want to scream a big thanks to everyone who read my book. You all are awesome. Even though some of you were ghost readers, I'm still grateful to all of you for sticking by me.

I also want to thanks to everyone who voted and shared my book and also commented.

My acknowledgments wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention these amazing people who went the extra mile to shower love of a lifetime their unending support
@mhizOD
@Nishaprasad
@marygrace010891
@user36219215
@Dumebi10
@fatma8756
@qween_debs
@kaylamadkiff1
@Iqahhx
@esthyque
@zara_hamerdson
HANIYAH_C0C0
@xxx1310
@user7248411
@matthed
@forbiddenLusts24
@meyisenlajmr
@aheliyah
Lamer_The_Poet
@lily1209

And I'd be foolish if I forgot you dearie, candyswrites. Please I'd like you to check out her books. She's such an amazing writer. Check out her blog, candyswrites.com . you won't be disappointed I promise. I personally recommended undefined relationship. Its my personal favourite. You can thank me later.

Also check out MisHarley. Her new book is out. I promise you'll love it. She's a wonderful friend so please show her love.

I'd also like to say thanks to Wattpad for giving me the medium to express myself and to meet other amazing writers and improve on my talent.

With this, we say goodbye to Aria and Derek and all the amazing characters. We'll miss them, won't we?

Started: 5/02/2019
Ended: 23/09/2019

Thanks everyone and keep the dream alive and the hustle on,
girlnextdoor106
😘😘