Chapter 10

Aria's POV
I felt warm wet lips on my neck. Oh crap, this would probably be the best morning of my life if it was to begin on this note.

I opened my eyes lazily and glanced at him. He hovered over me, I got a sniff of his cologne and after shave.

Just then, I remembered I was mad at him. With his lips distracting me, I couldn't tell him to get off.

He pulled away and I noticed he was wearing black designer jeans, a white Calvin Klein shirt and a burgundy coloured leather jacket.

"seems like you don't have work today " I commented, rolling off the bed.

"I do " he replied, getting off with me "but I want to spend time today with my wife".

I felt my heart warm up. Oh gosh, he caused the butterflies in my stomach to flutter happily.

"are you playing games with me " I folded my arms at him.

"I would never, mi amor" he walked to me. I stood there, frozen. He hovered over me, before tilting my head to the side. His face came down and he hungrily devoured my lips, not with lust, but with tender passion. I forgot how much of a good kisser he was.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I wanted him, all of him. Now.

He rolled from me and fell on the bed, beside me. We breathed heavily from our little workout in bed. He pushed the sweaty strands of hair from my face before kissing my lips "let's argue more often so we can have makeup sex. It's always better than regular sex".

I giggled as I rolled off the bed "pervert " I hit him with a pillow.

I went in for a shower and when I came out, he was already dressed. "took a shower in the spare bedroom " he told me. I walked into the closet, my inner thighs aching badly. But I knew I wouldn't have it any other way.

I chose to go for a blue playsuit and black heels. I put my hair in a tight bun before swiping strawberry pink lip gloss on my lips. I picked up a maroon designer bag and walked out.

"I wouldn't advise you on those shoes " he told he, his gaze never leaving me.

I looked down at the shoes, disappointed "you don't like them. I thought it would be a better idea to lay off the red bottoms today " I explained.

"I love them " he stood up from the edge of the bed "but it won't be comfortable for our little outing today " he replied.

I felt my heart warm up and I smiled gingerly "we're going out? ".

He nodded and smiled too "you bet we are ".

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close, into a hug "thank you so much ".

He brushed his nose on mine "now go change those shoes" he said as I ran back into the closet.

After about twenty minutes of searching for the perfect one, I came back with four options. A pair of yellow sneakers, white gladiator sandals, black peep toe wedge and baby pink puma flip flops.

He looked at all my options before pointing at the gladiator sandals. "are you sure? " I asked cautiously. He nodded at once.

I put them on before turning to him "how do I look? "

He grinned and kissed my cheek "like a billion dollars ".

We got into his white Audi sports car and I asked where we were going. He winked at me before saying it was a secret.

When he parked the car, tears came to my eyes.

We were at the docks. I know it sounded kinda off but this was the same place my mum always took me when she was still alive.