Chapter 36

V looked over the papers one last time and gave Kai and approving nod. This was more satisfactory and hopefully it didn't allow his father to make a case against them.

"This will work," he told Kai.

"Great, I'll give it to the lawyer to finalise," said Kai as he took the papers from V.

"Alright, when will that be done?" 

"Should take a few days. Then it's all about the signatures," said Kai.

"We need to get my Dad to sign first," said V.

"Okay, got an idea?"

"No, but we need to do it so that he doesn't actually read the papers," he thought aloud.

"And how do we do that?" asked Kai

"I don't know yet," said V. There was a lot of factors to consider on how they would do this. V knew that his father and most likely his sister might prove his biggest obstacles to pulling this off.

"We also need to do it before he seriously starts this thing with Teddy," said Kai.

"Unfortunately, they've already started," said V.

"We don't not need to deal with new partners V. It would be best if we sign over your Dad's companies to your name before that," explained Kai.

"I know. Look it's a fantastic idea and my Dad has already created the money for it. Once everything's in my name I have no problem continuing the work he's done with Teddy," said V, even though he had no clue about construction.

"Yes but our problem is having to work with new people," said Kai.

"I know. Don't worry. We'll figure it out, for now we just need to get all my Dad's assets signed over to me," said V as they continued to plan their takeover of all of Mr Kim's enterprises.

Lisa and Jennie smiled happily at the group as they all jumped around excitedly. Jisoo hugged Teddy as he shook his head at their enthusiasm. They had been gathered together for lunch today on request by Mr Kim but it was actually so that the boutique owners could talk to them.

"I need to plan what I'm going to wear," said Jiequong chirpily.

"This is a gateway in to my modelling career," said Jisoo as she moved an arm around Jennie. They all laughed at the comment but Jennie's eyes were fixed on Chae who wasn't reacting at all.

"You know I've been telling Jen, I want a photo session with you guys," said Lisa.

"I'm literally available anytime," jumped DK. Aron and Chungha laughed knowing exactly what his intentions are. Ren whispered something in to Chae's ear and she nodded.

"See Jen. They're free," smiled Lisa.

"Not really," said Teddy laughing at his workers.

"Come on Ted, you can give us a few more weekends off right," said DK charmingly.

"Jennie when is the brand launch?" asked Teddy and shrugged DK's arm off of him.

"Next weekend, there's already tons of publicity around it," she answered.

"Wow are we gonna meet famous people?" asked Rena

"Ofcourse," said Lisa with a grin and Rena clapped excitedly.

"Can we bring a date?" asked Mingyu

"Yeah, everyone gets one, plus one," explained Lisa. Ren and Chae continued whispering and she shook her head at him. Jennie wanted to go over to them but Jisoo held her firm.

"So we can bring anyone?" asked Jisoo

"Yip, or come alone and meet someone there," said Lisa flirtatiously to Jisoo and it made her blush slightly.

"That sounds like an opportunity," said Aron and they all laughed. They continued to talk and convinced Teddy to give them some more lunch time. Smiling he agreed and they all discussed what they would wear and who they'd bring.

Ren and Chae moved a little to the side and spoke softly. They had been talking before being called to lunch and wanted to finish the conversation.

"When should I drop it off?" he asked

"Well the check-up is at 11am so you can bring it at 10am," she said.

"Okay I'll get my cousin to drive his car with me then when I drop off the truck I can get a ride home with him," he explained as they heard a cheer from the others.

"Yeah, thank you for lending us the car," she said.

"It's so chilled, clinic check-ups are important for infants," he smiled and with that Jennie greeted them both as she pulled the taller woman in to a hug. Ren peered back and saw that some of the group had their backpacks on.

"Hey Jen," said Chae softly as she pulled away.

"What's happening?" asked Ren and pointed to how the others were jumping in to one of the trucks.

"Oh because of everyone's excitement over the invitation Teddy gave you guys the rest of the day off," said Jennie and they began to walk to the others.

"Well that's great," said Ren with a grin, "Seems like having you around is just bringing us goodness Jennie," he said wrapping an arm around her. Jennie placed an arm around his waist as Chae followed silently behind them.

She laughed as Ren spoke to her. Chae stopped and watched them walk over to Lisa and Jisoo. Dk, Mingyu and Rena were already on the truck while Jiequong spoke happily with Aron. Feeling a presence next to her she turned.

"You should try liking people who are actually single," smirked Chungha as they both watched Ren explain something to the other three woman.

"I'll think about it," grinned Chae and felt Chungha's arm around her waist.

"I'm worried about you Pasta," she said softly.

"Don't be," said Chae and pulled her closer as they slowly walked to the trucks.

"You always want what you can't have," she chastised.

"I think it's a symptom of being poor," said Chae and got Chungha to laugh.

"I actually wanted to talk to you," started Chungha as they stopped.

"But work keeps us so busy and you always rush off to go fetch water," she nudged Chae playfully and it made them both chuckle.

"Sorry, you should've texted me," said Chae.

"Na, I want to talk in person since it involves," Chungha was interrupted by Ren jumping on top of her while Jennie giggled behind him. He laughed as Chungha hit him off her. The brunette came to stand next to Chae.

"Get off," said Chungha but Ren was having too much fun.

"Let's go," whispered Jennie and Chae looked at her confused.

"I want to take you out, since you're off for the rest of the day," said Jennie with a very pretty smile. Chae nodded absentmindedly as they continued to watch Chungha and Ren scuffle.