About me

// Charlotte's POV // 

Hi my name is Charlotte I am 5 years old and I have been here ever snice I was only 3 years old. I reamber that day my dad brought e to this oraphange only with small back pack  with the Why Don't We boys on it that had my favorite blanket in it which also had  the Why Don't We boys on it, my teddy bear  that I got from my mum when I was just a new born, my song book and my pencil case which of course was a Why Don't We case and my tooth brush and tooth paste. 

In the backseat of my dads old car had my Volin, Guitar and chello I know how to play heps more insturments but of course I couldn't bring all of them so I only chose my three favorite insturments. 

Just so you know I really love music I started singing aand writing my own songs from a really younge age. 

If you couln't tell already my music inspirations are the Why Don't We boys they are my favorite band of all time their names are Jack Avery, Jonah marais, Daniel seavey, Corbyn Besson and last but not less Zach Herron. 

Don't tell anyone that I said this but my idol out of all of the boys would have to be Daniel Just ever snice I was younger and I watched him on American Idol. 

My dad told me that he was comming back for me but he didn't. 

My mum always used to say this saying before she passed away '' When you can't find the sun shine you been the sun shine'' and that has stuck with me ever snice that day she passed. 

If you are wondering how my mum passed away well she passed away because of my father. 

You see my father wasn't all that nice to me he would always yell at me for no reason calling me really bad names and other bad horrible things. 

ever snice that day my dad droped me off at the oraphange this has been my home for two years. 

I get bullied here at the orapange by this girl named Amelia and her friend Oliva. 

Amelia is 6 and Oliva is 7. 

I also have to do all of the work around here because miss brown makes me and if I don't do it lets just say its not pretty. 

I really have no friends at all at this place my only friend is the cook Miss heart. 

She always says that I will get adopted by people who will not return me in the next day also she say I have a good voice but I don't belive her. 

You see only miss heart knows that I can sing because I only rarely sing in front of her when I am bored or when I whisper the words quietly to myself while having my headphones pluged into my mp4. 

If Miss brown or Amelia or even Oliva heard me sing they would beat me up. 

I don't really like my birthdays because I have never celerbreated it before every time my mum would try my dad would slap her. 

So here at the oraphange Miss brown and the other girls make me do even more hard work on my birthday. 

Whenever I help Miss heart in the kithen on my birthday she always makes me a cupcake which I am greatful for. 

She always tells me to make a wish and I do and I always wish for the same thing which is '' I wish the prefect people would adopted me people who will love me for who I am and someone who understands my love for music, caring and kind but most importently whoi wouldn't return me back here the next day or after a couple of days. 

Also I forgot to meantion I have posters of all of the boys in my room. 

( Authors note ) 

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my brand new fanfiction dont forget to vote and comment cause I love seeing what you guys have to say about my storys and books. Go and check out my other books.  Thank you for all of the love and suport you guys have been giving me I am so greatful for every singel one of you guys I know that you all know that you are beautiful and strong in your own way and unique. Don't forget to be yourselfs an ddon't let anybody bring you down. 

LOVE YA GUYS :D 

( word count 776 )