Chapter 47 - Best Worst Thing

We didn't sleep last until around 3 am which sucked because I had to wake up at 8 the next day. I also learned that Nate's needed in The Vampire Diaries, which is why he came here and I obviously got so excited. It just makes me very happy when anyone from their show joins us.

I left my room after I already refreshened and changed. I found Joseph and Daniel sprawled on the sofa bed snoring softly, even though there are like 2 empty rooms right now.

Nate texted me telling me that he walked to starbucks and told me to pick him up from there.

"Here's your drink ma'am." Nate grinned, getting in.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"Anytime. Now hurry up let's go!" He buckled his seat belt.

"You could've woken me up and told me to drive you here."

"It's fine. I like morning walks anyways." He shrugged, putting on his glasses, "It's pretty sunny today."

"Yeah.. You reminded me I need to get back to daily gym sessions, haven't gone to a gym for almost 2 weeks."

I wasn't sure if I heard him mutter, "You're perfect the way you are." Or if it was just in my head because of the girls trying to get me with him.

I changed the subject by asking, "You excited to be back?"

"Of course! Haven't seen the boys in a long time! Missed them, especially Michael."

"Do they know you're going to come today?" I asked.

"They do know that I'm going to be in the show again but not when, Paul knows I'm sure."

I nodded not knowing what else to say.

"Can I turn on the music?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!"

And that's what we did for the rest of the ride, just listening to music, even though mostly it wasn't that good.

"We're here!" I grinned at him.

"Yay! Let's go." We both got out of the car and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, in a friendly way of course.

"It's been a while!" He smiled, looking at the building as if he was remembering things that happened there.

"Yeah."

*****************^

"Hey Nina! I need to talk to you!" He said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from Kat, whom I was talking to.

It was a scene for Steven and Zach so I took break.

"What's up?" I asked.

He let out a deep breath, "Have you heard of Ian? Talked to him, perhaps?"

I debated if I should tell or not, about yesterday. "No."

He eyed me suspiciously, unconviced with my answer. I rolled my eyes in response, "Besides him telling me to go fuck myself, I did not talk to him."

I didn't tell him about the little 'sorry' text because it was stupid. And plus I didn't have to.

He bit his lip, "I'm just so.. Worried, you know? He's an hour late, now it's been 2 days.. 3 actually. I went to check on him last night but his apartment was empty. I thought you knew something?"

"I'm sorry I don't." Frankly, it made me feel nervous. I have no idea where the hell he is, and I should be happy or at least grateful that he's gone, but I can't. I'm just so damn worried even though I shouldn't be, I shouldn't care or even give two fucks about him, just like he doesn't about me.