Meeting Damian

Kiara's pov
We were eating dinner and then Jon asked me if I wanted to go on patrol with him and meet his friend I agreed we told dad and left after dinner the whole way to Gotham Jon was saying how amazing his friend is and how he can't wait for you to meet him. The Jon found him "there!" He flew down to talk to robin.

Damian's pov
I was running across the roofs when all of a sudden Jon came to me "hey robin" he said cheerfully like he normally does. "TT ~ hey Kent" I said. " I want you to meet my sister" Jon said excitedly. Oh yeah I forgot he had a twin sister. " I don't want to meet your sister Jon" I said slightly annoyed. " whoa Damian Wayne scared of a little socialising?" Jon smirked. "TT~ fine I'll meet your sister" the Jon left and Damian followed with his grappling hook.

Kiara's pov
I saw Jon and a boy come up to me and I said "you must be robin, Jon's best friend"
Damian said "TT~ we're not best friends just allies" I looked at him. "Damian Damian Wayne" he said as he extended his hand for me I accepted and replied "kiara kiara Kent" Jon just looked at us and smiled. Then there was a robbery and I was supposed to get the guys on the left while Jon on the right with Damian doing the vents to and stopping the guy he then took a bullet for me literally - I hadn't really known whether I was bulletproof or not but I really didn't want to find out. I ran to Damian and another guy shot and it bounced off me and on the outside I was like your gonna get it and on the inside I'm like thank god I'm bulletproof!
Once we were done I thanked Damian for taking the bullet he then offered me a ride home and to be honest I was tired as hell. I got on the motorcycle and Damian sped off and I clinging on to in fear for my life when we stopped I opened my eyes and we were at my house and I got off said "thanks" and before I left I kissed Damian's cheek without realising what I had just done I went inside and blushed HARD. Then Jon came in panting "that....was....fast...."I shook my head and went to bed. The next day there was a knock on the door and Jon said "kiara can you please get it" I went and opened the door to be met with an old man who appeared to be in his 80's. "Hello" I said. " good evening miss are you miss Kiara Kent?" He asked in a British accent. "Yes, yes I am ?" I replied. "You and mister Jon Kent have been invited to master Damian's Halloween party here are the invitations you need to give them to me when you arrive at the party, you may bring one extra guest with you" he explained. "Thank you, I'll let Jon know...." as the old man turned away to leave I said " next time tell Damian a letter or a text would suffice" "will do miss, good day!" He ended and returned to the car.

Damian's pov
"What did she say?" I asked as Alfred returned to the car. "She said next time a letter or a text would suffice" I nodded. " she indeed is special master Damian" Alfred said. I nodded and said "indeed she is".