Chapter 16

Kiara's pov
Dad and bats just walked in and I'm all of a sudden really nervous. All that confidence is gone. Damian gripped my hand and I smiled at him. Ok here goes nothing....
"Dad, Batman there's something we have to tell you..."
"What is it kiddo is everything okay?"Dad asked.
Uncle Barry and uncle Ollie started smirking at each other and we glared at them.
"Uh... you could say that we have a problem that's a bit hard to fix..."
"Kiara, honey just tell me what's up" dad said
I huffed. And stuck out our arms and they looked at it wide eyed. "Dad I can explain, we were playing truth or dare and somehow we ended up playing truth or dare and have been stuck ever since and we can't get the cuffs off we tried EVERYTHING butter, vibrating our hands through, we would have gotten a new key but the metal won't be here til next week and I know what your thinking nothing happened I swear..." I began rambling.
Dad looked at me then at Batman then started laughing. Seriously!!!! This is not funny why are they laughing I nervously laughed. "So your not mad?" "No I'm mad so how did you sleep?" I went wide eyed. "Oh..um.. we all camped out in a bedroom right guys?" I said looking at everyone trying to make the story somewhat believable. They slowly nodded "yeah totally as if we would leave them alone like that" dick said.
"You don't happen to have another key do you?" I asked sweetly.
"No how did you even get those we discontinued them when the keys kept on going missing aquaman always somehow lost them and nobody figured out how or where they would go they would just vanish." That's when it hit me when we were playing.....
Flashback...
We were half way through the game and (before they're handcuffed)
Then we dared wally to run out in the sprinklers and he was the one holding the key.

"Oh my god" everyone looked at me. "I figured it out... I think, you said every time you'd go for the key it would go missing-" I paused they all nodded. "— and aquaman could never find them—" they nodded. "So what if it's cause they didn't vanish they dissolved." They looked at me confused except Batman who was catching on to what I was saying. "So your saying that the particles in the water dissolved the metal" Batman said. "EXACTLY" I replied. "How'd ya figure that out" Damian asked. "Well wally was the one who had the key, and he had it until he had to go outside and run in the sprinklers which have sea water in them. Also aquaman must have been in contact with salt water when he had the key" everyone made an Oh face.
"So lets go to the sea" we all ran outside. Dipped our hands in the sea and the metal began wearing away. Once we were free I hugged Damian right and stretched my wrist and body for my new found freedom. "We're free!" I yelled.

Damian's pov
I'm enjoying our new found freedom but... that means she going home now all the way back to metropolis. I actually enjoyed sleeping with her at night. It's fine I still have the video. She came up to me and hugged me. I hugged back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. We walked back inside. "For something that was so indestructible, all it took was saltwater to remove it." Everyone laughed.
"So What did you guys do? You know stuck together" black canary asked. "Oh you know... this and that" kiara said as I smirked at her. "What do you mean?" BC asked. "It was fun and funny some really good memories and a lot of bonding" dick said laughing. "We even got a video of kiara sleep threatening" Tim said Kiara went wide eyed and looked at him. He realised what he said and got scared.

Tim's pov
Shit shit shit shit oh no what did I do? She's gonna tell everybody mine and Stephanie's secret now. What do I do? What do I do?

Kiara's pov
My eyes went wide at Tim's words and then he looked scared and so I started plotting my revenge and to do it when he least expects it.
"Ok...now that that's over let's go" dad said so we said our goodbyes and left but we didn't go home we actually went to an apartment in Gotham. "Ummm... dad what are we doing here?" Jon asked. "Well... me Batman and Wonder Woman just fought lex Luthor and your school got trashed so everyone got transferred and I managed to get you sent here so we're staying in Gotham until your school is rebuilt, so your going back to Gotham academy" we're going back to Gotham academy?! Yay NOT