That one person...

August 30,2014

"Joon Gook had no one. Nobody trusted him. Nobody listened to him. Nobody loved him. And he had nobody to protect. But if he had that one person, he would live his life differently. Like Park Soo Ha." (Lawyer Cha

Gwan-woo, I Can Hear Your Voice)

Watching this series made me realize na sobrang importante lang talaga that every person has someone on his/her side. At least one person. One person who will always be willing to listen and hear your story.

Hanggang sa dulo. Hindi ka ija-judge. Ite-take ka seriously. One person who will always be there for you. Whatever lies before you. One person who will believe in you. Na kahit talikuran ka na ng buong mundo, s'ya maniniwala pa rin sa'yo. He/she will stand up for you. He/she will never ever leave you.

One person who will love you. Mamahalin ka the best that he/she could even after seeing your worst.

That one person will make you brave and strong. You will be in courage para lang maprotektahan, maingatan at maipaglaban s'ya. Dahil ganoon din s'ya sa'yo.

That one person will keep you going no matter what.

Sa maraming times na pasuko ka na, you will find yourself getting back to your feet being reminded na mayroon pang isang tao na nagchi-cheer for you.

You will definitely live differently having that one person in your life..