~1~

I stare down at my phone in shock. I think I'm about to go insane. I text (y/b/f)your best friend) and she ambushes me with texts.

I look at my phone and take a screenshot. I cry tears of joy, "MUM! MILLIE BOBBY FRICKIN BROWN JUST LIKED AND COMMENTED ON MY EDIT!"

"That's nice (y/n)."

"SHE SAID MY EDITING SKILLS WERE BETTER THAN THE ONES ON THE SET OF STRANGER THINGS AND HAS INVITED ME TO THE STUDIO!"

"That's nice.......wait are you serious?"

I nod my head avidly as she walks into my room, she grins, "That's great! I'll take you over whenever Millie says."

I nod and fall onto my bed. I can't believe it. My idol.

I scream as I get a notification

*@milliebobbybrown has sent you a message*

Hey! You're the girl with the amazing edit, why don't you come on over tonight, Finn, Noah, Caleb, Gaten and Sadie all want to meet you!

I clutch my phone, still not able to believe what had happened

UM sure, what time

Whenever, you free now? My parents aren't home

Okay!

Omg. I'm going to Millie Bobby Brown's house. I run over to my wardrobe and pull out my favourite outfit. Cute. But casual. Alright. I take a deep breath. Let's try not embarrass yourself in front of your idols.

A/N - Short chapter, ik but it's kind of like just to get things started, I promise they will get longer!