~ 22 ~

I tightly grip in my hand the gift I bought Millie the day before. I sigh, nervously, I didn't want to get her a crappy gift. I knock on her door to see a little girl with the widest grin ever. Ava.

"Millie's upstairs," she says quickly, she knows that Millie and I are dating and is probably competing with Noah as to who ships us the most.

I run up to Millie's room and open the door quietly. I see her lying on the bed listening to Ariana Grande and I jump on her giggling, "Happy birthday baby".

She grins and pulls me into a hug, I kiss her gently, pulling away slowly after as we cuddle and just enjoy each others presence.

Eventually, I grab my bag and shove her presents in her face. I watch her as she slowly unwraps everything. She sees the palet and squeals, running into the bathroom while clutching it. I laugh as I go on my phone with multiple texts from Noah

Schnapple

HOW IT GOING

DID SHE LIKE THE GIFT

ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT

CAN I COME OVER I WANT CAKE

Wow are you like actually making out

YayRainbows

WhAT nO SheS TRyiNg oN mAKeuP

Schnapple

Oh thats boring

YayRainbows

-_-

I look up from my phone to see Millie walk in, looking gorgeous and somehow her makeup was on fleek after like what? Half an hour? I apparently was looking at her and blushing because she giggles and flops onto the bed saying, "Take a picture it'll last longer" and striking a pose. I laugh and nudge as she smirks, about to kiss me when Ava walks in saying, "There's a crazy boy at the door saying, let me see the gay love". For fucks sake Noah.

A/N - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE I STAN YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH SKSKSK