~2~

I take a deep breath as I step out my mum's car and check the address. It's the right place. Oh god. I'm about to meet my idols.

I walk up to the house and I'm about to knock when the door swings open and I'm greeted by a beautiful girl grinning, "Hey!" she smiles.

I think I'm about to die. "H-Hi!" I grin like a child.

I'm lead in by Millie and in-front of me is a gorgeous living room. And all my idols are sitting in it.

There is a chorus of greetings, as all the cast walk up to me. I'm overwhelmed but try my best and I manage to keep my cool.

Eventually we all walk over to the couch and we sit down.

"Let's watch something" Sadie says, already flipping through Netflix.

"I heard Stranger Things is good" Finn smirks, causing the others to laugh. I sit there however saying nothing as I am just too starstruck.

After a few minutes we settle on 13 reasons why. I soon notice we are sit in pairs, Caleb is with Sadie, Noah and Finn, Gaten with his pudding and...Millie is sat really close to me. I look at her and she is staring at the screen, but her cheeks are a little red, it makes her glow. I love it but why would she be blushing? I sigh, she probably likes Noah or Finn or something, I mean I'm pretty sure she's straight, isn't she?

A/N - It's short again. Oops, but I guess I'm just finishing the chapters whenever I feel like it's right, hopefully they'll get longer, but it's up to whatever in the end feels like it's a good end