~ 21 ~

I wake up to see Noah practically drooling on (Y/B/F) as she was sleeping and Millie's head resting on my chest. We must have fallen asleep during the movie. And then I realize. It's Millie's birthday tomorrow. And I still need to buy her a present. Shit.

I slowly lift Millie's head of me and onto a pillow and creep out the room, leaving a note saying I'll be back later.

I run out and call an uber to come to pick me up. Hoping I'm not kidnapped. The driver pulls up and I hop in. And then the unexpected happens. This random uber driver. Is a fan. Of me.

"OMG! YOUR (Y/N) (L/N)! IM SUCH A FAN! WHEN DID YOU AND MILLIE MEET! YOU'RE SO PRETTY!"

I laugh awkwardly. I've never been in this situation before. "Can you get me to my destination, then I'll take a photo. Deal?" I say nervously not really knowing what to do. The driver nods avidly, and before I can say anything shoves the AUX cord towards me.

I smile, she's cool. I plug in my phone and play Sweatyshit by Jacob Saggytitties- what you think I'm serious? Nah fam I play LA Devotee just because I know it would annoy Noah if he knew.

We arrive and I take the photo before waving and running off into the mall. My first destination is Morphe, I know that even though she doesn't need it, Millie likes to use makeup. I see James Charles pallet and immediately know. It's a good choice(PRETEND ITS NOT SOLD OUT LIKE EVERYWHERE). The next shop I go into is HMV, I spot a deluxe edition of the Thank u, next album(IDK IF THIS EXISTS) and some cute headphone. I make a mental note in my head to remember its here. Then I pass a shop. Pandora. And in the glass, I see a beautiful ring. A promise ring. And it's beautiful.

Is it too early? I don't want to be rejected

Is it too early? I don't want to be rejected. But...I love her and I want to know that even if we are only 14/15 we PROMISE to be with each other and stick together. And stay away from certain Saggytitties.

A/N - Is it too soon? Idk what to choose which is why I'm letting you guys vote what you want (Y/N) to get Millie out of the Makeup pallet, albulm+headphones or the promise ring. I'll start writing the birthday chapter at 12 pm GMT 19th February 2019 so if you want an opinion write it before then!

ALSOOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K LIKE WHAT