~ 4 ~

I watch Millie intently as she takes a deep breath and says, "Well nows a good time to come ouit I guess."

The cast looks confused, someone asks, "You're a lesbo?" and Millie nods, biting her lip and looking worried.

But the only thing that I can think is. There are two girls she can choose from. Sadie, who I'm pretty sure has a massive crush on Caleb.

Or me.

Millie looks at me and i see worry plastered on her face, I look at her to say its okay. She nods slightly and says, "If I could date any one of you it would be (Y/N).

Noah and Sadie jump up and scream, "I SHIP!"

"(Y/M/S/N)you and millie's ship name"

"ITS ADORABLE"

While Millie sits there looking uncomfortable and I am just overall shook. Then you almost kill Gaten who calls out, "Lets play spin the bottle! (Y/N) go first!". Millie and I go positivly scarlet as Finn passes me a bottle and mouths 'I ship it', and I almost slap him.

I take a deep breath and squeeze my eyes shut, spinning the bottle and hoping to godit wouldn't land on-

There's a chorus of laughter as I open my eyes to see the bottle facing, oh so coincidently right at Millie. I think I'm about to pass out.

I see Millie awkwardly shuffle towards me, and I close my eyes. And we kiss. And it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

We pull away after what feels like hours but is only like 1 minute, and i shove the bottle at Finn who screams, "THE ONLY PERSON I'M KISSING IS JACK".

We all gasp and laugh, two people coming out in 5 minutes.

"FACK IS REAL" everyone screams, because apparently everyone knows Finn Wolfhard is gay and has been shipping him with Jack Grazer for ever?

A/N - I'm sorry. But I had to make Fack happen. Even if this isn't about them.