II. Nice meeting you

(After all the stage performances in a year-end music special)

All the performing artists were invited back on stage to make a final bow to fans who supported them during the show. It is also a chance for them to greet other artists who join the event. Twice; being their usual dorky self has been playing with confetti around to mess with each other. Their leader Park Jihyo is, as usual, looking after them. But being a cool leader as she is, she didn't miss to join the fun too. She looks around to make a headcount of her members and probably finds her new victim of confetti shower when she noticed a slightly tilted wood backdrop on the stage. She eyed it carefully, worried that it might suddenly fall down and hurt someone. Since it is located near the stage's stairs were artists are gathered to climb up she instinctively looks for staff to check on it. She gathered her members away from the tilted backdrop to ensure their safety. She also asks them to notify other artists to be careful.

BTS members were one of the first artists up on stage. They were standing in the middle of the stage chitchatting with other idols, unaware of what's happening around. Suga whose been distracted forgot his camera on their table off stage so he hurriedly comes back to get it.

----

After telling the staff about the tilted backdrop, Jihyo decided to join her members again. The other idols were instructed to take the stair from the other side of the stage while they fix the backdrop.

Jihyo finds her members messing with each other from a safer distance. She then relaxes and finally faces her fans to greet them warmly. However, Suga runs past her and was about to go down the stage to the side where staff is currently fixing. 

"Sunbae no! Stop!"

She shouted but Suga missed her warning. Without thinking, she runs toward his direction trying to win his attention.

"No, come back here Suga sunbaenim!"

He finally heard her and looks back. When Jihyo caught on him, she immediately pulls his arms trying to get him away from the stairs. 

"Come quickly  sunbae,  the backdrop might-"

Her eyes got wider seeing the backdrop falls fast on top of them. It seems that the staffs were not able to fix it yet. One of the cables holding it to safety had snapped and it collapses without warning. 

Catching her reaction, Suga protectively holds Jihyo in a hug. Worse comes to worst he won't let her get hurt while trying to save him. Everyone shouted in panic as they watch the incident before their eyes. Twice members run to Jihyo but forcefully stopped by other artists to keep them safe. Luckily the backdrop stops midway from falling down; just a few inches away from Suga and Jihyo's head. It turns out some of the male idols run to help and hold the backdrop from falling. 

"Hyung! You can run away now! "

Taehyung; one of his members shouted. Suga quickly led Jihyo to a safer distance, making sure that she's standing close to him. Everyone gathers around them to see if their okay; Jeongyeon and Nayeon especially. The Twice maknaes are already on the verge of tears while the other members try to comfort them despite being shock themselves. BTS members are still helping to fix the backdrop together with other idols and staff; slowly dropping it down to safety. Only the maknae; Jungkook was able to see his hyung to ensure he's not hurt at all.