XXVI: Roller coaster of emotions

That sunny day in LA, the boys have an early recording for a talk show. They will pre-record their guesting this morning and have another set of interviews in the afternoon. That is their schedules for the whole day - all interviews for TV shows, magazine features and the likes. Suga is noticeably in a good mood today. It is highly unlikely because the guy used to hate interviews especially when done in foreign countries. But today, he emits such vibrant energy; as if he's looking forward for today's schedule.

Jk: Hyung, you seem happy eh?

Yg: Me? Nah.. I hate interviews remember.

V: You don't look like someone who hates interviews right now hyung.

Yg: Really? Why is that?

Hs: Exactly hyung! Why is that?

Suga just shrug and proceeded to styling his hair. He even whistle from time to time. Jin tap the maknae's shoulders.

Jn: Let him be,  come on! Are you done?

Jk: Yeah, let's go hyung.

Suga wear his pendant outside his shirt; visible to public's eye. His smile got bigger in the process. Soon he followed his members out and drove off for their recording.

-----

Suga remains calm the entire shoot. He pays attention to the MC and tried his best to answer questions directed to him. One particular question that made the members and the fans intrigued is about his response when asked about what inspires him...

Mc: So, Suga.. you seem different today...

Yg: Am I?
*insert inquisitive smile*

Mc: Look at you! You're glowing. I remember interviewing you before, you're not this easy-going.

Yg: Oh yeah? Maybe I've change?

Mc: Did you? What causes your sudden change? New inspiration??
*insert teasing tone*

Yg: Maybe?
*insert meaningful smirk*

All: Oohhh!!