XXXV. Jealousy

Suga's POV

After telling me all about how I look too obvious liking Jihyo, JYP pd invited me out for dinner. I'm kinda nervous and a bit expectant too. I have already gave him the song, he'll probably listen to it later and bring Jihyo with him at dinner. Come on, a man can dream too right!

But the look in his eyes is saying something else. It's like he is trying to intimidate me for some reason. I have to get a hold of myself and make sure I won't blow things up. After our short conversation, we went back to our table to say our final goodbyes with Twice. Everyone is ready to leave and I was looking where Jihyo is at when...

Tz: She went to JB sunbaenim.

I look at my back and see Tzuyu smiling at me knowingly.

Yg: Why is she with him again?

Tz: I don't know, she was called to go there.

Yg: Why did she just go there then?

Tz: Why? Because she has too. You wanna say goodbye to her?

Yg: .... well...

Tz: It's okay, I totally understand you *wink*

Whoah! Wait!! What was that? Is she teasing me or something? She turns her back at me about to leave the place together with her members, still with that knowing look written on her face.

Yg: Wait Tzuyu-ssi, can I have a minute with you?

Tz: Nope! We need to go.

Yg: Wait, hold on... is that JB guy...

Jy: JB guy??

Yg: Oh! It's nothing.

I didn't notice that I caught Twice's attention. Everyone's eyes are now on me.

Ch: You know, JB oppa is really close to Jihyo unnie, next to Jackson oppa of course.

Sn: And when we say close.... we mean reaAlly close *wink*