XV. The secret mission

Unknown to Suga, V and Jimin are planning to see what's his "separate plan" is about. They thought of asking the other members to join them but they're afraid Jin will stop them from playing their mission. When Suga notifies them that he's leaving, the two followed suit.

"Jin hyung! I'll just buy some snacks"

"I'll come with you"

Jimin said. 

"Oh! Let me come too, I need to buy something as well."

"Hyung, I'll buy it for you instead."

V offered. 

"Really? Buy some eggs then. I'm planning to make some sandwiches for late-night snacks. I'm sure you lots will not sleep early."

"Got it hyung, let's go Jiminie"

The two hurriedly runs by the door to catch up with Suga. Fortunately for them, he's helping an old lady with her bags at the entrance. They quickly hide until Suga reached the elevator with luggage on his hands. While the lad isn't looking, the two sneak out behind his back and hailed a taxi. Jimin told the driver some instructions while V keeps an eye to their hyung. When Suga finally hits the road, the two begin tailing him. 

After a few minutes of driving, they finally stop at a cafe. They saw Suga claimed a table in a corner and to avoid being noticed, the two got no choice but to occupy a table a bit far from him. 

"We cannot hear their conversation if we are this far, Tae"

"Got some plans? It's hard to be invisible right in a close range, hyung."

Jimin has nothing alternative to offer so they just busied themselves with coffee while waiting but thirty minutes have passed yet no one is coming for their hyung. 

"Tae, is he really on a date?"

"I don't know. If he does, she is surely running late."

"Let's just go home, I'm already bored."

"Hush, hyung! Let's wait for a while."

The two glanced at Suga's direction and caught his phone lit up. 

"See! She must only be late. Hyung's phone keeps ringing for a while now, I think."