LVIII. Dating Rumor (part 3)

Suga's POV

I went to JYPE to meet JYP himself. The building is crowded with people - reporters and fans all together.

How will I get through without being noticed?

I parked my car a few distance away from the building. For sure, even the basement is full of reporters right now. I tried to call Jihyo's manager but his line is busy as hell. I realized then that no one can help me get through inside the building. 

Should I just barge in?

I drove back at the nearest store to buy some clothes. I probably need a disguise to conceal my identity. Since there's a lot of reporters, let's pretend to be those nasty guys then. I'll be needing a camera too to complete my disguise. Without wasting my time, I bought all the things I need and drive back to JYPE. Grabbing my newly bought camera, I confidently get off my car and joined the crowd in the basement. Now I can mix myself with them... 

but how can I enter inside???

Damn! Reporters aren't allowed inside, you dummy!!!

I need someone to help me enter the building... but who?

Taecyeon!!

I hurried back to my car and dialed Namjoon's number.

Rm: Hello?

Yg: Namjoon, I need Taecyeon sunbae's number right now!

Rm: I don't have his number.

Yg: How about Jackson? The other girls? Ask them!

Rm: Let me check then...

I waited for a few more minutes which felt like forever. Finally, Namjoon sent the number to me. I quickly dialed and ask for his help.

Yg: Taecyeon sunbae, this is Min Yoongi. I need your help. I need to enter JYPE but I can't.

Tc: Yoongi... why do you need to go there?

Yg: I need to talk to JYP pd but I cannot get hold of his number.

Tc: Alright! Since I'm still a member of 2pm, I still got my access inside the company. Where are you now?

Yg: In JYPE's basement.

Tc: Wait for me then. I'll be there soon.

Taecyeon sunbae didn't take long to reach JYPE. I met him in the far end of the basement and together we walk closer to the elevator to get in. He's wearing a mask as well to match mine so we won't look suspicious. Media people get on our way and I was being too careful not to reveal my identity. Sunbae is naturally hiding me from the press as well; calling me a made up name-- Seunggi.