LVI. Dating Rumor (part 1)

a/n: so, this is supposed to be publish tomorrow but a reader made me extra happy. ❤😊😄
Here's one for you dear 😍😘😗

---------------------------------------------------------

It's  been a week after Bangtwice flew back to Korea. One Saturday morning before even anyone from the girls wake up, Jihyo's phone keeps vibrating in her bedside table. She lazily stir up and grab her phone. She forced her eyes open to see whose calling her at four in the morning; it was their manager.

Our schedule is only this afternoon. Why's he calling me already? 

Jh: Oppa, hello?

Mgr: Jihyo, sorry for waking you up. But you have to see this, I just sent you the link. Check it out and call me okay.

Jh: Okay.

She hang up the call and check out the link he gave her. Jihyo got fully awake in an instant--

The heck??!!!

*calling manager*

Jh: Oppa, what's this?!

Mgr: I'm sorry, you were caught Jihyo. It's Dispatch. I'm trying to contact JYP pd to see what we should do. I'm just informing you first so you won't be caught off guard by JYP pd in case he called. She started to bite her finger, literally shaking out of panic.

Jh: I'm doomed.

Mgr: Don't say that, calm yourself first. I'll see what I can do. For now, don't answer any calls.

It has been an hour after the call but Jihyo remained seated on her bed, phone clutched close to her heart. She also keeps looking at the new article and reading the comments from early bird k-netz. Most comments are shock expressions and doubts in the write up.

They're unnecessarily early.

she thought, the article is about an idol caught dating. The typical issue Dispatch loves to unveil. Sure, her name or her group wasn't mentioned yet. But it won't be long that they will reveal it on public. She opened her phone and read it again. Wishing the article will suddenly change to something else., but of course it won't. 

+++
A New couple was born?
A member of a popular girl group from a prominent entertainment label was caught by Dispatch cameras.

The girl was seen multiple times with a guy whom we assume is her boyfriend; meeting secretly.
.
.
.
*insert blurred promotional photos of the two idols in question*
+++

Okay, the write-up doesn't point directly at her. But a blurred photo of her is surely giving her identity away. Non-fans might not be able to recognize it was her immediately... but not Onces. They will surely know the moment they saw her photo. It was from DTNA promotion, and even her outfit and hair is pretty distinguished. The guy mentioned in the article is obviously Jaebum. They shamelessly blurred out his photo from got7's recent come back.