XLV. Friends for keeps

Suga's POV

Jh: I'm glad you came. You're all I need right now.

I knew this will happen. The moment we stepped out of the building, I knew things will get worse. That JB guy must've told her something. That probably includes staying away from me. I'm really glad I followed my instincts and meet her. 

Yg: Tell me what happened.

She shook her head no.

Yg: You know you can always tell me.

She tightened her hug and buried her face in my chest even more, trying to stifle her sobs. I sighed and tuck her in. We were like that for a couple of minutes. 

Yg: You want me to talk to JYP pd?

She faced me with confused expression. I smiled at her. I get it, she wants me to do it but she doesn't want to too.

Yg: Or would you like us to do it instead?

She finally smile. I smoothed her hair and give her a reassuring hug.

Yg: Don't worry anymore. Later this morning we will talk to him okay. For now, try to catch some sleep. 

I finally let go of her and kiss her forehead.

Yg: Remember what I told you? No matter what, I'll be with you.

She cupped my face and let out a sweet smile.

Jh: Thank you.

--------
Jihyo's POV

I closed the door after Yoongi left. I didn't expect him to come over to give me comfort and assurance. Despite myself, I smiled thinking of him. 

Ny: Ji...

I look back and see Nayeon unnie with concern written all over her face.

Ny: He went here to visit you?

Jh: Yeah, just a quick visit unnie.