XLIX. New JYP Project MV

Two weeks after got7 album releases, the public has drawn too much attention to the collaboration song of Jaebum and Jihyo entitled "First love".

Surprisingly, it even got higher ratings compare to their title track by 2% for the last three days now. got7 members has mixed emotion for the sudden turn of events. It was not entirely a bad publication as people do buy their albums for two main reasons; personal copy of album and to make got7 pledge come true.

Yeah, the boys-- JB in particular pledge to have a separate music video for First love if the album sales skyrocketed 100x of the first week of release.

It was meant only to tease the fans since it is insanely a huge album sales they are talking about. But igot7 seems very determined and the second week, they have reached their target album sales.

JYP asked for an emergency meeting.

Their official sites has been flooded by fans' request to answer the petition. Budget-wise, the company has no problem. The main issue here is that they are not prepared. JYP pull their great people to handle the urgent project they have on hand.

Jaebum and Jihyo will play as lead roles in the music video. Just as how the song says, the two will play as friends falling in love with each other for the first time. They need to plan and shoot the mv as soon as possible to keep the people excited. JYP scolded JB big time for making such troublesome pledge and yet, he can't help but be proud of the guy. They manage to hit the target sales with such mere promise.

Twice goodbye stage is set next week and the girls will have a few days off before they start filming their new variety show.

Jyp: Alright, we have at least a week to set everything ready for the mv shooting. Jihyo, I'm sorry but I need to take 2 days of your day off to film the mv with Jaebum.

Jh: It's okay pd-nim.

JB scratch the back of his head; looking apologetic to Jihyo. However, he is so grateful that JYP stick to Jihyo and him to do the shoot. When the meeting adjourn, JB asked Jihyo for some coffee and the girl agreed.

Jb: I'm sorry Jihyo, I need to bother you again.

Jh: No need to apologize oppa. Isn't it our song? I feel proud of it too you know.

she smiled sweetly at him. Well it's true! She's really proud of the sudden success of their song. Imagine how people embrace it and even asked for a music video. Knowing that the song is not even the title track, there is no chance it will have it's own mv. But thanks to JB, the impossible becomes possible.