XLVI. So which song will she pick?

Saturday; 8pm - JYP's chosen restaurant....

JYP arrived first followed by JB and Jihyo. Suga came last straight from his previous schedule in Busan. After eating dinner, JYP went to discuss their agenda.

Jyp: So, as you all know, the day has finally come to make our decision. Before I make my official announcement, I'd like to involve the three of you first. 

Jihyo and Suga meet each other's eyes.

Jyp: As I have mentioned before, I will let Jihyo to do the decision making with me since she is the singer you two are aiming for.

Jyp: Jihyo, what are your insights for the two songs?

The girl was caught off guard. If the situation hasn't change, she would like to choose JB's song. Aside from the song was co-written by her a few a years ago, she was actually rooting for it to be released. It is her first baby after all. 

It was that time when JB was really frustrated that all his written songs were rejected by JYP. Jihyo saw him in his studio looking all glum. That was the time Jihyo ask him to teach her how to write lyrics to cheer him up.

Eventually, they made one.

They keep making songs soon after that but out of all the songs they co-written, the very first one was what holds dear to the two. And that song is what JB eagerly wants to be released as their collaboration. She also knew that the upcoming album of got7 is a special edition only for their fans, reason she knew why he's eagerly want to release the song with the album.

Now that Jihyo is together with Suga, she can't disregard their song too. Not to mention she write her own lyrics for her part, the song plays an important role for them to be together again. The feelings that the song contain made her realize how much she is losing for letting go of Suga's hand when she had it all for herself.

Jihyo bit her bottom lips, undecided.

Jyp: Jihyo??

Jh: Uhm... both songs are beautiful pd.

Jyp: Yeah... but which one is better from your point of view?

Jihyo looked at Jaebum then to Suga. It was actually a wrong move from her part. She saw how eager the two to win her vote.