LI. Bangtan without Suga

After the members left the studio to give some privacy for the couple, they headed down at Bighit's cafeteria.

Jk: You think they will be fine there?

Rm: They should be, Jihyo even bother to go see him here after all.

Hs: And she's really busy at that.

V: Hyung probably cannot stay mad at her for too long. He's really into her you know.

Jn: Right. And besides, it's only Yoongi's jealous self who's making him mad. But not necessarily that he's mad at Jihyo.

Jm: You're right hyung. What's the matter with Jaebum anyway?

Rm: I don't know man. All of a sudden he'll realize he likes Jihyo too now that she's already taken. He should've confess to her even before Yoongi came in the picture.

Jn: Maybe he just realize it when a prominent rival came?

Hs: Well, could be. But still he's already too late. The two is a couple now. He cannot simply intervene.

V: Hyung, have you ever heard of the saying "everything is fair in love and war"?

Hs: That's just foolish Tae 😑

V: Yeah, I know. But I think he will not just sit still without giving a good fight.

Jk: Well, we know our hyung will not let him win. What ever happens he'll take him for it and win.

Jm: Yeah, losing is not even an option.

Hs: Are you guys an army for Yoonghyo now?

V: Well hyung, aren't we the first shippers of the two? 😑😒

Hs: Hey, hey... would you like to sneak in and see what's up with them now?

Jn: You little naughty boy! No way we'll do that you hear me.

Jm: Eeyyyy.... Jin hyung is too strict, let's just fool around. If we caught them kissing then--