IV. Thinking of you

Suga's POV

The night of the incident in Suga's room...

I need to keep my camera away from members or they will find Jihyo's photos I took secretly.

(he opens the album to see the saved photos in his cam)

One particular photo of Jihyo makes him elevated. It was a lucky shot when Jihyo briefly looked at his camera lens with a sweet smile on her face. In reality, she is having a good laugh with her members and she simply glanced around. He's fortunate to capture the sight on his frame and the photo he took looks like she's purposely smiling at him.

You do realize you look stunning here right? Why do you have to act like an angel saving me and put me in this situation? As much as I'm happy, I'm worried as well. It'll sure gets awkward between us from now on.

Sighing, he puts down his camera and lay down on his bed; eyeing the ceiling.

I hope you won't avoid me Jihyo.

Despite himself, he started having an interest in the girl. It started a few months back... attending the same events and seeing her almost everywhere --music shows, events, on tv and internet--how can he resist her charms?? Not him definitely who is a sucker of a charming smile. A lot of times fans have already caught him looking at Jihyo. This incident will only add to the fire and that made him feel anxious even more.

-----

After they finished their dance practice, the boys decided to grab something to eat out.

Jk: Hyung, have you thought about it? 

(he asked directly to Suga)

Yg: (shaking his head) No idea man, what do you think?

Rm: This needs to be sorted out now. Would you like some help from someone close to Jihyo?

Yg: Who?

Rm: Jackson.

Th: Got7's Jackson? Oh yeah! Hyung your close friends! (highfived each other)

Yg: Right! Try asking him.

Rm: On it bro. 

(phone rings)

Jks: Hello?

Rm: Yow bro! Wassup?!

Jks: Yow man.. I'm good. Why a sudden call?

Rm: Well, I have something to ask for a favor.

Jks: Anything man, what is it?