XXXIII. The way towards you

Suga's POV

Now that we are back, I will not waste time anymore. When I have reached the point where I can no longer feel pain hearing her name, I realized its time to forget her. But when I tried, it becomes clear to me that it's not possible at all.

You were impossible to forget Park Jihyo.

I started searching about her whereabouts and any kind of news about her in the internet again. I used my other Instagram user - Kumamon again which I only use for stalking her IG account; stalking and commenting freely at her posts. I noticed that she had lost some weightfrom her recent photos.

One particular post from her fan caught my attention.

♥ 348,268

Its from her recent schedule. Jihyo is too beautiful as always. But her face is void of happiness. Her fans call it the goddess' stoic face; I'd say its her sad expression. It's obvious, she is sad in this photo but no one have noticed it. 

I've decided! I'll put back my favorite smile on your face, Jihyo. Avoid me all you want, but you can no longer escape from me.

Because I'm literally stalking her, I learned how fans get information about their idols.

So this is how things work? Wow! Fans are really geniuses.

I've talked to my closest cousin in Korea to help me get important information with Twice's whereabouts. Through her, I found out that the day we will be back to Korea is the same with Twice. It's my idea to send the gift to her. I personally prepared the note and the plush toy with my signature and sent them in Korea in advance.

I'll win you back Jihyo. This time for sure... I'll tell you I like you.

----------------------------

That same night where all the lights are off in Twice's dorm, Jihyo remains awake. The note bugs her.