~Chapter 2~

It was currently now 5:30 and I was still contemplating whether I should go or not, I'm not even aware of who this person is who could it be? I decided to go, I mean it wouldn't cause me any harm right? I sighed as I got up to get changed
You wore this:

It was currently now 5:30 and I was still contemplating whether I should go or not, I'm not even aware of who this person is who could it be? I decided to go, I mean it wouldn't cause me any harm right? I sighed as I got up to get changed You wore...

It was now currently 5:50, I walked downstairs as I doubled checked I had everything I needed. "Hey where you going, Jisoo unnie said dinners ready" Jennie unnie questioned. "I u-uh have to go somewhere to get something" I stuttered trying to come up with an excuse. " Oh ok did you tell the manager?" Jennie asked "Obviously why would I forget that!" I exclaimed as I made way out the door hearing her shout "Be careful!" As I closed the door. I began to walk towards the destination and as I made it I saw the people I least expected......Joonie and Jin (Author: Thought it would be Jungkook welp  not yet 😉).  I sighed as I walked over to them and took a seat "What did y'all want to talk about" I questioned. They both looked to each other and sighed as they looked back towards me "Well you see when you left Jungkook collapsed.....due to this he Uh........ has clinical depression" Joon explained looking up to see my expression. All the color had left my face, did I cause him that much pain? I questioned myself I couldn't have though he was the one who cheated. "O-oh!" I exclaimed "We don't mean to concern you we just thought it was best if we told you" Jin explained placing his hand on mine to comfort me.

~ TIME SKIP 1 HOUR LATER ~

I spent an hour more with them as Jin got on his knees and begged that we should take some time to catch up which caused people to look our way. "I should probably get going" I explained as I stood up to get going "It's pretty dark out we could drive you" Joon explained as they both stood up. "O-Oh Uh ok thanks" I exclaimed as we began to walk over to there vehicle, I got into the back of the van when there was a sudden ringtone go off. "Hello" Namjoon answered I began to wonder who he was speaking to "O-Oh ok" he replied as he put the car in drive and began to drive off. "U-Uh where are we going" I questioned feeling quite tense, we stopped at a studio and people began to enter the van. "Jungkook why are you being such an ass" I voice said which clearly sounded like tae. I became tense and shuffled in my seat feeling uncomfortable, their eyes turned towards me as they all gasped. I could tell Jungkook was on the verge of tears as he he opened his mouth but couldn't find anything to say. As we arrived I quickly made my way out as I could feel my eyes fill with tears on the verge of spilling. I ran out but was stopped as I could feel a soft gentle hand wrap around my wrist and turn me around pulling me into a hug. "P-Please d-don't leave me a-again" I heard Jungkook sob as his voice began to crack, I took a deep breath "Your NOTHING to me" I replied coldly. My heart broke....those words......I didn't mean any of it, his expression changed any hope that was left in his eyes had now vanished. "B-But-" he tried to finish but I cut him off "I'm with someone else and I LOVE him MORE than I ever loved you" I explained coldly as I turned around and began to walk off finally letting my tears fall. I took a glance back to see him on the floor sobbing as the other members came out to comfort him.

____________________________________
Ayyye what's up my dudes! Here's another chapter for y'all, I finally decided to stir up some shit for you guys so there you go! I know it's short but I honestly didn't feel like writing but here's something.