~ Chapter 8 ~

I was woken up by a hard impact hitting me in the face. I immediately woke up and proceeded to yell out "What the hell!" Although It was a bad idea as I got whacked once again. "Yah no cursing!" she exclaimed, I groaned out in pain and buried myself out of the sheets. I heard her sigh and walk off, I thought she had finally given up she I snuggled further into the sheets. I'm just glad we can go back to how we used to be. You know how I thought she gave up.......she came back... but this time with cold water. "Yah!!!" I screamed as I jumped out of bed, she began giggling and just threw me clothes. "Here, wear this and meet us downstairs" Rose unnie explained before leaving me standing there shivering. I rolled my eyes before smiling and heading off into the bathroom to do my morning routine.
This is what you wore:

As soon as I was done I made my way downstairs, and headed out to the company with the others

As soon as I was done I made my way downstairs, and headed out to the company with the others. We came to look over our schedule for the next few months due to our comeback. YG wanted to move up our comeback due to some issues. "Manager unnie are we getting good reactions to our photos?" I questioned, I feel positive as her reaction was a smile. "They're really good although I think some fans are upset that Jennie was just wearing a wig" she explained chuckling. We all started giggling when suddenly Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie we're called up to the office. I got slightly anxious due to the fact that we only get called up for really important matters. I glanced at our manager "Manager unnie are they in trouble?" I asked curiously. She put on the most fakest smile and sighed "Nothing important but tomorrow all of you will go up together" she explained. I could see right through her facade as she turned her gaze to Rose before turning around and leaving. I turned my attention to Rose unnie who was now quickly wiping away tears I think. I'm extremely confused and it's pretty evident but I'm one hundred percent sure they're hiding something from me. "Unnie what's going on?" I asked frustratedly because no one was telling me. She sighed and said "You will find out tomorrow, for now let's go meet someone" before walking me out to this cafe a few blocks away from the company.

We walked inside and almost immediately I was shocked as to who we were meeting. "Bamabam?" I questioned glancing back towards unnie. She sighed and just proceeded to have me sit down as she took the seat beside me. "Let us explain" she replied getting comfortable, "But why is he here" I asked sinking further down into my seat. "You wanted the whole story right? So we have to have him here" she replied before glancing towards Bambam. I calmed myself as I listened to all their words. This was just all just to much to process, they both explained how the were working for Krystal at that time. "Why you didn't have to" I explained, they both sighed as Bambam spoke up saying "We did it because we were being black mailed". I was shocked "Wait what did you two do?" I questioned afraid of the answer, they both explained how at the time Rose had an unexpected one night stand with a famous businessman. As for Bambam he was caught being suicidal and therefore they chose to do it. I was absolutely outraged! "Ok that's not okay!" I exclaimed fuming. Rose patted my back and went on to explain that it was to late cause she already got what she wanted......Jungkook.

It was all to much to take in, did I mention they fell in love together and now there couple! Apparently no one knows but me. My tears streamed down my cheeks "Wait so did he really c-cheat" I looked over to Rose. She smiled weakly "I'm sorry everything you saw was fake" she explained getting teary herself. More tears streamed down my face as I realized the whole time Krystal was trying to convince Jungkook was cheating he actually wasn't. "Unnie you killed my baby!" I exclaimed now sobbing, she looked at me ashamed and began crying trying to get ahold of my hand. "My baby would have been 1, my baby could have still been here" I yelled as I stood up sobbing even more. I glanced towards Bambam "Our baby still would've been alive" I whispered softly as he flashed me a sympathetic look. I looked back towards Rose "Unnie I think I just need time alone" I whispered before walking out.

*BAMBAM POV*

"Babe it's for the best, we should give her some space" I explained to her stroking her cheek. I pulled her into comforting hug and sighed "Oppa I killed her baby....I killed your baby" she sobbed. This broke me, the girl that I now call my mine killed my child. I can't blame her, we both did this for our sake although it would be nice to have a little me running around. My eyes began to water and it was becoming evident. "It'll all be okay" I explained soothing her.

*??? POV*

She walked out the place sobbing. I guess those two idiots actually told her. I chuckled they don't know what they got themselves into.

____________________________________
Yo what's up my dudes here's another chapter for you people out there. By the way this chapter was written ahead of time! Another note have y'all fucking heard Boy with love it's a whole bop!! 💗💗

 By the way this chapter was written ahead of time! Another note have y'all fucking heard Boy with love it's a whole bop!! 💗💗