~ Chapter 14 ~

Taehyung POV

My voice was caught in the back of my throat, as my vision blurred from tears. "What do you mean" I managed to muster from between my lips. "I'm sorry" the doctor explained, "How bad" I questioned as I gripped onto the arms of the chair. He sighed "Deadly" he explained, my heart stopped as I fluttered my eyes closed allowing tears to stream down my face. "What's her room number?" I asked through gritted teeth, my hands gripping onto the arms of the chair tighter than before. "Sir she needs rest" he proceeded to tell me "WHAT'S HER FUCKING ROOM NUMBER" I shouted, lifting myself from the chair. He gives me a look of sympathy before sighing "room 101". I left the room with tears staining my cheeks. As I made it to her room I thought to myself come on Taehyung you can't do this now she needs rest. I slid my back down against the door letting out my frustrated sobs. Jennie walked up to me in concern "Hey, calm down what did the doctor say" she asked patting my shoulder in attempt to console me "Her parents-" she didn't get to finish her finish when I heard a shaky breath from in front of me "T-Taehyung?"

"Eomma, Appa?"

Jungkook POV

She never answered, is she really not into me anymore. I sighed I can't give up so easily I will make her mine, no matter how long it takes. "Namjoon hyung What's the best way to get closer with a girl?" I questioned. He smiled "if were talking about y/n, kook just talk to her if you have to than hang out with her and regain that trust" he explained . I nodded, but the question is will she except me. The only problem with that is mark and Krystal.

"How am I gonna break it to Krystal"

_________________________________
Sooo ummm Jungkook is soon to find out and goodness I have no idea where I'm taking this book so whatever's happening is also a first time for me. I know it's short but oh well at least it's something. Picture time!

 Picture time!