Halloween Special

"Yah Jeon Song-I" Jungkook exclaimed as our child ran around the room refusing to let us put up the decorations for the Halloween party. I sighed realizing that at this point we would be unable to finish everything for the party tonight. "Eomma" she giggled and ran into my arms, she's still young. I have to remember that. "Baby how about you help eomma and appa set up hm?" I asked her and squealed before nodding her head vigorously. I chuckled as she turned to Jungkook "Appa can I get more candy tonight if I help" she asked cutely showing off her little pout that she knew affected us in some type of way. Jungkook sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration before giving in "Yes only if you give appa a kiss on the cheek" he said smiling and squatting down to her height. She giggled once more before placing a kiss on his cheek.

Time Skip

The house was now filled with all of our friends, we all joked and played around. Well that was until I was dragged into the kitchen, "Yah" I exclaimed only to realize it was my handsome fiancé. His smile radiated so bright it caused me chuckle softly, "What" I questioned smiling softly. I didn't think it was possible but his smile grew wider than it was before "When were you gonna tell me" he said excitedly placing the object in my hand. I glanced down and was in shock, I poured and looked back up at him. "It was supposed to be a surprise" I explained and he chuckled and pulled me into his embrace. I smiled widely and chuckled "How do you think Song-I will take the news" I questioned. He squeezed me lightly.

"I'm sure she'll love the idea of having a sibling"

_________________________________
So like there might be a few special chapters besides this one and the Christmas one but I repeat this does not mean a book 3. So my bad if you get the wrong idea.