Epilogue

Time Skip 3 Year Later

Jungkook POV

Little giggles could be heard through out the carnival, " Daddy look what uncle Tae got me" My little three year old daughter gigled. I chuckled at my cute daughter as she showed me the cute plushie hyung got her. Yes me and y/n have a beautiful daughter Jeon Song-i. the operation was a success and now my beautiful wife has nothing to worry about. In fact, because of that operation I found out that she was pregnant with my baby girl. I remember sobbing with tears of joy after the doctor had informed me about her pregnancy. "Babe whats going on" I heard my beautiful wifes voice, and there she was walking in our direction with the drinks she bought for us. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pecked my cheek, "Nothing baby" I smiled. She lifted Song-i up and carried her, I'm glad to have two beautiful girls in my life.

"My queen and my princess"

"My queen and my  princess"

Taehyung POV

I smiled at their cute adorable family, I can't wait to be a dad. "Yah oppa, we're hungry" Yeri exclaimed pouting, god I love this girl so much. I chuckled as I watched her rub her belly bump, I smiled "My baby's are hungry" I questioned and she nodded cutely. "What do y'all say we go eat some pizza" I asked the rest of them and they all nodded happily. Everytime im around them I can sense their immense happyness from being around each either, it makes me realize one thing and one thing only.

"It truly was fate"

_________________________________
Sorry if you didn't like the ending, but I really hoped y'all enjoyed reading this book and leave a comment if u want there to be a special chapter.