~ Chapter 6 ~

I entered his building as I was greeted by all the staff members. I made my way up to their practice room, as I entered I walked in to a bunch of children goofing/playing around. "Yah babe I'm here!" I exclaimed as he whipped his head towards my way engulfing me into a hug. "Babe I missed you!" He exclaimed smothering me in his kisses I began to giggle. "Baby that tickles!" I exclaimed as I began squirming around trying to get out of his grip. Thank god for Jackson! If it wasn't for him I'd still be stuck in my adorable boyfriends hold. "Yah Jackson, don't steal her" Mark exclaimed pouting, I began giggling at his cuteness. Mark walked over and shoved Jackson off of me "Well someone's jealous!" Bambam exclaimed, hearing his voice made me cower back in fear. "Bambam just shut up!" Jaebum exclaimed sternly, as I held back my tears. "Sorry" Bambam mumbled, I could feel his eyes on me as a tear rolled down my cheek. "JUST SHUT UP" They all shouted at him excluding Youngjae, I jumped in surprise as I saw they were sending glares at Bambam. "You should've stayed in jail" Mark mumbled to his self although me and Youngjae heard it clearly. "YAH IS THIS HOW WE TREAT OUR MEMBERS" Youngjae shouted, I began to think they were neglecting him, were they treating him badly because of a horrible mistake. "HE RUINED OUR GROUP SO ITS ONLY FAIR" Jinyoung shouted, Mark sighed and grabbed me by the arm and said "We're leaving". My tears were uncomfortable, was he facing this immense pain because of me! Are we not allowed to make mistakes!

Mark took me to the park. "Yah would you stop crying, he deserves it after what he did to you!" He exclaimed, my blood was now boiling. "NO!" I exclaimed shoving him away from me, "Babe What's Your Problem!" He shouted in anger. "WHAT'S MY PROBLEM, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM" I screamed as my tears began pouring down my cheeks even more. "What are you talking about?" he questioned,
"YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, WHY IS IT YOU CAN'T TREAT HIM LIKE THE OTHERS CAN'T YOU SEE HE FEELS NEGLECTED!" I yelled sobbing. "BABE HE RAPED YOU, AND YOU WANT US TO TREAT HIM THE SAME!!" He shouted back, "PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES ASSHOLE HE'S HUMAN" I screamed wiping away my tears. "What does it matter to you anyways it's my group not yours" he sighed, "Because that's not a way a group should deal with things, your supposed to move on and forget about the past. Now don't contact me until you and your group fix up your act!" I exclaimed shoving past his shoulder and attempted to walk off. He turned me around and I could see that he was in pain but he proceeded to say "And then what? do you want me to continue pretending that I'm not just a rebound!" My words got caught in my throat "I-......just leave me alone" I whispered before walking away with fresh tears trickling down my face.

My mind was racing with thoughts that I didn't even realize that I ran into somebody. I looked up almost immediately recognizing his face "T-Tae?" I questioned. He almost immediately pulled me into a hug "Why are you crying who did this to you?! Was is it Jungkook?!" He questioned. As soon as I stopped I began crying again "Oppa it hurts!" I exclaimed crying out in pain, he sighed and only hugged me harder. "You know you can tell me anything right?" He explained, and from there I went on to tell him everything from how I felt towards Jungkook and my now complicated relationship with Mark including our argument. There was just something about tae Oppa that I felt so comfortable expressing all my problems to him. "Where'd you get that necklace, it's cute!" He asked pointing at my brothers necklace, "Ah it was my brothers before he went missing" I explained. He flashed me a sad smile "Did mom- I mean did your mom give it to you?" He questioned. "Uh yeah" I replied giving him a suspicious look. He was acting odd.

                            *TAEHYUNG POV*

Oh how bad I wish to tell you sister! Don't worry one day I'll tell you, but until then you'll just have to wait.

____________________________________
Bro yes I know it's been a while and for that I'll probably be releasing another chapter in a bit so yeah anyways here it is hoped you liked it my dude!

____________________________________Bro yes I know it's been a while and for that I'll probably be releasing another chapter in a bit so yeah anyways here it is hoped you liked it my dude!

Such a cutie tho 💞💖💗 (Don't mind me lol)