~ Chapter 11 ~

I slammed the door to our room, my tears were beyond uncontrollable as they continued to flow down my cheeks. Why didn't they tell me before, why did things have to turn out this way? I asked myself. I wiped my tears and just decided to take a nap, there is only so much I can handle. An hour later I got a call from......Mark. I answered the call with hesitation only to hear sniffles from the other line "Can we talk about us" He croaked. I didn't know what to say, I was confused and worried. I sighed "Where do you want to meet". Now here I am waiting patiently at this cafe, I'm stressed I'm not sure what he wants to talk about.
He finally arrived and indeed something was off with him. He took the seat across from me and we sat there in awkwardness for about a minute. "Soooo?" I asked as he broke out into a gentle sweet smile. "Your cute when you try to break awkward tension" He said fiddling with his fingers. "Um but the reason I called was because I wanted to know......what exactly are we now" He questioned and my heart stopped I felt guilty. I used him and now I have to deal with the consequences. What exactly are we I began to question myself. "I don't know honestly" I replied directing my gaze towards the floor. He sighed before getting a hold of my hand and intertwining them together. He smiled at the sight "Baby can we just be back to normal" he questioned softly, my heart warmed at the sound of baby. I'm torn, I love Jungkook and now that I know the truth I want to fix things between us but I also like Mark.
Let's be honest Jungkook is probably happy with Krystal right about now. I smiled softly in response "Yes of course"

Krystal POV

"Babe will you come and help me with something?" I asked but got no response. "Jungkook-ah" I called out and once again no response, I stood from my work space and made my way towards where Jungkook was seated. There he was sitting on the couch and his attention directed towards his phone. He was on her contact.....y/n. I was beyond pissed as I began to read what he had down for the message he was about to send. It went along the lines of "Hey can we talk if you can meet me at xxxx at 7". "Yah Jungkook" I called out finally gaining his attention, he spared me a cold glance before saying "I'm going up to my room". I sighed to myself, she can't receive that message especially if she already knows."I think it's time to fetch myself a Rose and Bambam"

_________________________________
I'm aware this is a short chapter I'm sorry but I'm kinda heading somewhere so this chapter was probably made poorly and last minute. Forgive me my children anyways picture time!!!

 Forgive me my children anyways picture time!!!

This baby boi is capable of much more UWU 💞💗