~ Chapter 4 ~

*NAMJOON POV*

I sighed and turned around facing the others, " Guys let's give him space he needs it". I plopped myself down on the sofa " But hyung-" there was a sudden sound of glass coming from his room. I got up and began banging on the door "JEON JUNGKOOK OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" I shouted with my face filled with concern. "Jin go get the damn keys!!" I exclaimed as I had managed to kick down the door only to see him unconscious. I quickly lifted him over my shoulder and made my way out towards the van.

                                *JENNIE POV*

"Y/n are you ok! Come on talk to us we're here for you" I explained softly. Her screams and sobs were audible through the thin walls. I was concerned "Y/n come out and talk to us or at least open the door and we can talk inside" Jisoo explained as the door creaked open. We slowly walked in as we saw her on her bed hugging her knees balling her eyes out. We quickly pulled her into a hug "W-Why can't I forget him" she stuttered crying louder. I sighed "You love him that's why" I explained patting her back "H-He hurt me!" She exclaimed snuggling closer into the hug. My eyes began to water, seeing her cry hurt me "Y/n do you ever think it was a misunderstanding" I questioned with a shaky breath. She began to sob uncontrollably " Even if it was I can never live the same" she explained trembling. Her phone began to ring, I picked it up "Hello-" I was cut off. "Y/N COME TO THIS HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY JUNGKOOK PASSED OUT!!!" Namjoon exclaimed in a very panicked voice. "Wait hold on what hospital?!" I questioned concerned  getting up quickly putting on my shoes and telling y/n to get ready. We rushed to the car as soon as I got the address and ended the call, "Unnie where are we going" Y/n questioned in a raspy voice still trying to wipe her tears. "Jungkook fainted" I explained taking note on her expression.

                                      *Y/N POV*

"Jungkook fainted" She explained, my heart stopped beating I could've sworn my face had gotten more pale. I tried my best not to show my pain, I was worried and I didn't want to be. "Well drive faster!" I exclaimed in a shaky & quiet voice. She began to drive faster as all I thought about was the fact that it was my fault, I was the one who caused him pain from the very beginning. My heart shattered "It was my f-fault" I mumbled to myself. How come I never noticed the change in him until now, he had major eye bags and looked really pale compared to the last time I saw him. Tears slowly began to trickle down my cheeks once again, this realization hit me why did I have to say such things to him? His wrists.......had cuts.....I quickly lifted my hand and covered my mouth to prevent my whimpers. My tears began to fall faster as if it was a stream, did I really cause him that much pain? "We're here" Jennie explained as I looked in the opposite direction to not expose my fresh stream of tears. "Aren't you coming" she questioned as she she stepped out the vehicle, I shook my head " No you go ahead" I croaked trying my best to not be obvious. She sighed and said "Ok well come when your ready"
I entered after an hour of fixing myself. As I entered I asked if I could just take some time alone with him and they agreed. I sat down on the uncomfortable surface of the chair, I looked at him with pure guilt and worry as I intertwined his big hand in mine. "K-Kookie please forgive me, I miss you" I whispered as my eyes began to water. "I love you" I spoke softly while caressing his hand as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Time Skip Next Day*

*JUNGKOOK POV*

I awoke to the most gorgeous sight, y/n softly slept beside me she looked at peace. My heart began to beat at an unspeakable pace as I began to slowly caress her cheek. I pecked her forehead ever so gently as I pulled back to admire her ever so perfect features. There was a sudden burst of noise as the door slammed open, "Babe you said you would come over last night" ??? said. Y/n woke up startled and shocked at her words, "W-Wait w-what"  she stuttered as she lifted herself up from the bed. I panicked wondering if y/n took it seriously "K-Krystal I s-said I wasn't I-Interested" I explained out of the blue. "K-Krystal??" Y/n asked shocked, "Oh what's up y/n" Krystal exclaimed smirking crossing her arms.

____________________________________
Yeah yeah I know it's a short chapter but whatever y'all can live with it my dudes plus it's unedited so whatever, anyways hoped y'all liked it and here are a few pics 😉

____________________________________Yeah yeah I know it's a short chapter but whatever y'all can live with it my dudes plus it's unedited so whatever, anyways hoped y'all liked it and here are a few pics 😉