~ Chapter 13 ~

I was peacefully laying in bend when I was roughly pushed off the bed. "Yah maknae do you know where Rose is she's not here!" Jennie unnie questioned. "No" I groaned out as Jisoo unnie helped me up. "Well she's not home and she's not answering her phone" Jisoo unnie explained rather calmly. "Were gonna have to report this to the company" Jennie exclaimed before picking up the phone and calling.

Time Skip 3 Hours Later

We've been searching for Rose unnie for hours, we had to split up. Got7 was helping us and fortunately Bambam was partnered with me. I was beginning to blame her disappearance on me, I said such cruel words to her the other day. My head was pounding with pain, my vision blurred, and I had to stop in order to keep my balance. "Y/n-ah are you ok!" Bambam exclaimed, helping me stay balanced. "We should take a break" he suggested "NO" I shouted, but just than a major headache hit hard all I remember is groaning out in pain before I lost consciousness.

Taehyung POV

As soon as I got the call that she had passed out I rushed into the hospital in a panic what happened to her. As I made it to her floor I saw everyone gathered around waiting for the doctor I suppose. "Where is she, what happened!" I shouted as Jennie ran over and calmed me down "We don't know she just passed out, Bambam called us"she explained. I let out a groan of frustration before punching the nearest wall. Just than the doctor came out, "Let me see my sister" I shouted receiving a look of shock from the others. "Sir she needs to rest" he explained, I shot him a glare. "Fine but if anything's wrong your telling me first" I explained before storming my way to his office ignoring the others protests. I was now seated in his office and he cleared his throat, "So your her brother?" He asked and I simply nodded my head.

"I'm sorry....your sister has a brain tumor"

_________________________________
Sooo umm it's short and I know, but I hope you still liked it. You don't need to worry because I didn't forget this was a Jungkook ff, the next chapter will have Jungkook in it so please keep reading. Anyways picture time

 Anyways picture time