~ Chapter 15 ~

Krystal POV

I made my way through the doors to enter into a dark room "So I see you've joined us" I exclaimed as I strutted over, a smirk plastered on my face. Her weak figure showed from within the dark as a luminescent light shone upon her. "What the fuck do u want" she growled, I simply chuckled strutting over grabbing ahold of her chin. "Look here sweetheart, you really didn't think that I would let you get away with telling her now did you?" I explained. Her faced drained of color and she broke out in a cold sweat, how amusing "H-How do you know that" she replied. I roughly let go of her face "Oh sweetie I know a lot of things like how it wasn't only you, bring him in boys" I exclaimed as the doors of the room bursted open with my men dragging in a male figure. He was tied up and looked awfully beat, guess he struggled. "Nice to see your boyfriend has joined us" I exclaimed as I made my way out the room, "Do what ever u want to them" I explained to my men before walking off.

Rose POV

She walked out of the room, as I immediately checked on Bambam. "Baby are u okay!" I exclaimed analyzing all the bruises on his body and the blood dripping from his wounds. I let out a cry when no reply was heard, tears streaming down my face as my hands ached to be set free in order to pull him into my embrace. We were soon surrounded by men, each with a different weapon in hand, What am I gonna do.

Krystal POV

He stepped into my house with a brief case in hand, "So what did you find out about her" I questioned as we had taken a seat. He rummaged through his brief case and slid me a paper. I read from the paper, there was a lot more going on with her than I had thought how perfect. I smirked "Your job here is done" I explained handing him his money as he left.

"I think I should pay someone a call"

Taehyung POV

"Eomma, Appa?" I questioned, my heart clenched and more tears poured out faster as I just wanted to bury myself alive I don't deserve them. "TAEHYUNG!" She wailed pulling me into her embrace, that safe warm embrace that I've missed. My father stood there looking down upon us with tears filling his eyes "Where have you been" he questioned softly. Tears slowly made there way down his face, my mom gently let go of the hug as I slowly arouse. I was pulled into another embrace that I missed, more tears were shed and we focused our attention back on y/n. "What's wrong with her" our mother asked worriedly, I took a deep breath and began to explain. "She has a brain tumor and the doctor says it's deadly" I explained through gritted teeth, my mother turned to my fathers embrace and began to cry. Through my peripheral vision I could see the two of members sobbing, my eyes were once again clouded by tears. I walked over and pulled them both in my embrace, the sobs were the only thing I could here throughout the hall. Why did it have to be her and why now.

Jungkook POV

I sat next to Yoongi hyung softly drinking my banana milk, watching as Hoseok hyung danced to red velvet. His energy was so powerful he had all of us in fits of giggles. The moment was ruined when I received a call, I left the room to answer the call.

🖤Krystal🖤
Answer ✔️
Decline

Kookie💞: 
Hello?

🖤Krystal 🖤:
Have you visited y/n in the hospital

Kookie💞:
Huh? What do you mean?

🖤Krystal 🖤:
You don't know? Kookie she has a brain tumor

My heart clenched in pain as my phone slipped from my fingertips falling to the ground. My members coming out from the commotion, worry written on their faces as I spoke softly with tear filled eyes.

"W-What"

_________________________________
So here's a chapter sorry for not updating on Saturday so I decided to update today anyways picture time sorry its not Jungkook but I couldn't hold back he's so adorable

_________________________________So here's a chapter sorry for not updating on Saturday so I decided to update today anyways picture time sorry its not Jungkook but I couldn't hold back he's so adorable

Also go check out Time to play by Bts_Love_Tae911