~ Chapter 22 ~

Time Skip 3 Months

Its been three months since Krystal has gone to jail, everything has gone smoothly. Yoongi and Jennie have finally told the fans and us about their relationship, including Rose and Bambam. I've been spending more time with Tae, he's an amazing brother just as I thought he would be. Me and Jungkook have been dating since three months ago and I can't describe how much I love and missed him. Me and Mark are on good terms, and just as I had hoped they're group is back to normal. The only thing left to worried about is my brain tumor, its not as bad as it was 3 months ago but its still not great. So here we are patiently waiting for me to go on and head into the operation room to get it removed. I fidgeted with my fingers as Jungkook rubbed my back and left a peck on my cheek "Your gonna be fine baby" He explained as the others nodded. The only reason I was nervous was because there was still a chance that the operation could fail and I could end up dead. I sighed and nervously stood as It was now my turn to head towards the operation room and everyone wished me luck. They reasurred me that I'd be just fine and I nodded.

Hobi POV

Hours have passed and finally we see the doctor come out from the operation room, he spoke to us and what he said sent Jungkook into tears, our eyes began to tear up.

~ End ~

_________________________________
So this was the last chapter for this book but don't be sad there's an epilogue coming soon. Also my bad for making the ending trashy and short.