~ Chapter 3 ~

I ran straight up to my room and slammed the door ignoring my unnies. I slide down the door balling my eyes out, my heart ached. My hands began to tremble as I crawled onto my bed and curled up into a ball. I slowly drifted into a deep slumber as the last of my tears trickled down my face.

                      *DREAM/FLASHBACK*

(AN: You guys are like 6 at this time so

(AN: You guys are like 6 at this time so....yeah on with the story)

Jungkook: My dream is to become a singer!

Y/n: Kookie will you choose your dream before me? I questioned pouting.

Jungkook: Never not in a billion years! I would never hurt you and one day we'll get married!! He exclaimed showing off his adorable bunny smile throwing his hands up in the air.

Y/n: Pinky Promise? I asked as I pulled my pinky out.

That was the day he promised to  never leave my side....to never hurt me......to never let anyone touch me but... he did all of those.

.......He left my side....

Y/N: ARE YOU CHOOSING BEING AN IDOL OVER
OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!!

Jungkook: Come On Y/N Don't Make Me Choose!!!!

Y/N: You Have To Now Which One Is More Important!!!

Jungkook:Fine If Your Gonna Be Like That Then I Choose Being A Idol!!!!

Y/N: Fine Then Leave!!!! *crying*

Jungkook: GLADLY!!!! *leaves*

........He hurt me......

I began to search the premises for any open booths and what I saw was heartbreaking.......Rose & Jungkook........were kissing very passionately. You attempted to hold back your tears.

Jungkook: Baby don't leave me pls! *sobbing*

Y/N: You brought this among yourself Jeon Jungkook! *You pulled away his hands, wiped your tears and left*

.......He let someone touch me.......

Jungkook: No don't do it you bastard!

Bam Bam: To late *rips off your clothing*

Bam Bam: Shit! We need to leave!! *pulls up pants runs off with Rose*

               *END DREAM/FLASHBACK*

I woke up screaming and panting, I was shaking tremendously as I heard my unnie's yelling from the other side to open the door. I must forget about him, please god just let me forget about him let me live in peace with Mark. Why does it hurt? Why can't I forget him? Why just why? It hurts.....my heart aches.... I crave for his warm hugs......but I pushed him away. The darkness was engulfing me......and no matter how many times I try I can never see the light. He was the only thing that I thought about.....he was my light.

                           *JUNGKOOK POV*

We arrived home and her words were stuck in my head as if it was on replay.....I was devastated. I locked myself in my room ignoring my hyungs comforting words I was broken. I'm nothing to her, she loves him more than me, my knees had grown weak as I collapsed to the ground. I watched as my hands began to tremble violently, I tried to reach for my medicines but my arms had grown limp as I just ended up breaking a frame. Our frame.....with a picture of me and her kissing on our date. My eyes had grown heavy and my breathing was unstable was I not good enough? What's the point of living if I'm nothing to her I asked myself as I had finally lost all consciousness.

____________________________________
Ayyye what's up my dudes! So I know this is a sad chapter sorry not sorry! But aye it's something right anyways hoped you liked this chapter and see ya later!

____________________________________Ayyye what's up my dudes! So I know this is a sad chapter sorry not sorry! But aye it's something right anyways hoped you liked this chapter and see ya later!