~ Chapter 5 ~

My mind was all over the place?! Krystal!!! As in the Krystal who told me he was cheating?!?!?! A sudden feel of rage began to course through my veins, and wtf?!?! He Was Supposed To Go Over Last Night?!?! You best bet that all the guilt that I had has now just been flushed down the fucking toilet!!! Like bitch don't mess with my fucking feelings I don't appreciate that damn shit!!! As much as I was fucking pissed there was still a part of me that was upset as hell! I opened my mouth to speak but was rudely interrupted by someone's ringtone!!! Oh wait.......that's my ringtone, I sighed and looked over to see that Mark was calling me. A slight smile appeared on my face as I answered the call.

" Baby are you ok?! Jen told me what happened!" He exclaimed. " Babe chill out I'm fine!" I explained giggling, the frown that I once was wearing was now flipped upside down by my precious boyfriend. "Babe you know how fucking scared I was?!?!" He exclaimed as I laughed, "I don't know but you must've been scared based on the way your yelling" I said as I turned to look at the view. He chuckled "Yeah.......I miss you" he replied, at this point I'm pretty sure I was a tomato. "I miss you to baby" I explained smiling cheekily. "Can you meet me at my company pretty pleaseeeee" he whined, I giggled knowing that he's probably pouting. "Yeah ok be there in a bit,Love you!" I exclaimed before ending the call.

It was as if all my problems had vanished when I spoke to him, but now that the call ended the problems all come rushing back. "W-Where are you g-going" Jungkook questioned, I decided to be a little bitch and replied with "I'm going to someone that Is actually something to me" before walking out the door leaving the two standing in the room. I made my way out of the hospital only to realize that I had to walk. I pulled at my hair in frustration "Why did I have to tell Jen she could go home last night!" I whined completely upset at my previous actions which now leads me to walking my lazy ass to his company. I sighed as I made my way to the company completely oblivious to the person who was looking down at me with an upset face.

*J.JK POV*

"Krystal what the hell!!" I exclaimed clearly upset at her previous actions "Are you fucking dumb!!" I yelled wanting to hurt her in someway but could not bring myself to do it. "Kookie you don't need that hoe, after all you have me" she replied with her smile. I groaned out in frustration "Krystal why can't you understand I love her not you!!!" I exclaimed trying to relieve my stress. She gasped and began to cry "Oppa you don't love me!" She exclaimed. I sighed "Krystal I don't love you like that I love you as a friend and only a friend" I explained as I walked over trying to soothe her. She pulled me into a hug sobbing into my chest "Oppa she threatened to kill me if I didn't stop hanging out with you, I'll kill myself if you don't return my feelings!" She exclaimed sobbing louder into my chest. I was stunned y/n said she would kill her, I love y/n but that doesn't give her the right to tell someone to stop hanging out with me! "Don't listen to her, and don't you dare try to do something to yourself!" I explained patting her back. She calmed down "Oppa if you don't love me the way I do I'm afraid I'll have to kill myself" she explained softly, I sighed "I'll try to love you.......I'll learn to love you" I replied.

____________________________________
Ayyye my dudes what's up! Finally an update I bet is what y'all be saying, anyways sorry for the late update. Also heads up next chapter probably gonna be based mostly on y/n and Mark.....so yeah. Anyways here some Gucci pictures for you my dudes also this shit is unedited so ignore any mistakes!

 Anyways here some Gucci pictures for you my dudes also this shit is unedited so ignore any mistakes!